Jesse Pinkman- Law (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

"Come on, I don't have all day, I have other crackheads to sell meth too so get your money together and let's move this day along." Jesse threw the small bag of meth into your chest and held his hand out for your payment, but it was payment that you did not have.

"I'm... a little short." Jesse rolled his eyes, slumped his shoulders and fell to your tattered sofa. "I'm sorry Jesse it's never happened before, school has just knocked me on my ass this month alright. Groceries cost me a bomb and yeah, I'm a crackhead but at least I remember to eat." Jesse's eyes suddenly shot up.

"School? Like... college and shit?" He smirked and slowly edged himself closer to you, you nodded in shame and moved your arms from your chest, revealing the school crest adorned in a faded, purple ink. "No way! That's rad as fuck, what do you do?"

"Law..." you mumbled quietly, hoping he would mishear it as something else.

"Law!" He bellowed. "That's some hardcore shit! Wait, why are you on this crap if you're going to be a lawyer?" He snatched the bag from your grasp.

"I use because I'm not going to be lawyer, I'm barely scraping through school as it is so what is the point? I might as well just have a good time until they kick me out?" Jesse tucked the meth into his pocket with a disgusted frown on his face.

"Fuck no. Y/n, you're blacklisted!"

"I'm what? You can't do that... come on Jesse meth or not I'm still going to get kicked out." Jesse shook his head proudly.

"Were the only ones that sell anywhere near here, good luck trying to score anything. You're real smart y/n, like... way smarter, you're like my cook smart, just not with making meth but with laws and shit."

"I don't really ever go to class, I'm normally on that sofa smoked out of my head while class is going on. No way I'm going to class at nine in the morning. That's crazy early! But when I do go, I at least pay a little attention."

"Well fuck yeah, and imagine what you could do if you went every time and paid full attention. I'll come around here and pick you up myself if I need to if it means you get into school... all the best drug dealers need good lawyer's right?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.