Tom Jennings- Friends (h)

Everything was still so new, so fresh and strange in a way.

Tom had asked you out just over three months ago, and even though three months seemed like a long time to some people, to both you and Tom it didn't feel like it.

Of course, it felt as if you had known each other for years when in reality you had known him for around a year, but sometimes it was still strange to think that you were in a relationship with him.

A year ago, Tom and Robbie were the interesting new kids at school, no one had ever seen them before and to have two guys that were insanely attractive join the school, it was something different.

Almost instantly you had become friends with Robbie and Tom, after having gotten a job at their Mum's shop due to her wanting hire someone extra.

Robbie had opted to stay single, despite your multiple attempts at setting him up with a few of your friends, whilst Tom had decided to ask you out with the hopes of you saying yes.

Because Robbie and his Mum were looking after the shop that day, Tom had invited you out to meet his mates and watch him play some football with them.

Obviously, you agreed, why wouldn't you want to see your boyfriend play football.

You and Tom were a little early, so the two of you sat down on the grass waiting for everyone else to arrive.

"You gonna join in with us?" Tom quizzed, slipping his arm around your shoulder.

You laughed and shook your head "I don't think so. I'll just be a spectator" you told him.

He chuckled "Can you be the supportive girlfriend then?" he jokingly asked, with a smile on his face.

"I'm always supportive, even before we started dating" you explained, looking up at him.

He leant down and kissed you gently "Somehow I still can't believe you said yes" he murmured as he rested his head on top of yours.

You giggled and cuddled up to him "Of course I did" you stated causing him to laugh.

A few minutes later, Tom's friends arrived and they all smiled at the two of you cuddled up.

"It's nice to properly meet you all" you spoke up to them, Tom standing up afterwards as a couple of his mates went to set up the makeshift goals.

One of his friends chuckled "I've seen you around school Y/N, you seem cool" they told you, smirking slightly.

You smiled up at them, before glancing up at Tom, "Thank you. I hope you don't mind me tagging along" you spoke slightly cautiously.

His friend shook their hand "Nah, 'course none of us mind, it's chill to have a girl who will watch us piss about" they explained before the rest of them ran off.

Tom was then left stood next to you, he looked down at you and kissed you quickly "Cheer me on Baby"

~*~

Written by Hannah.