Freddie Kingsley- Campus (h)

Wild Child One Shot

Abbey Mount was definitely a good school, and you enjoyed being there.

Granted, it was a long way from home but it was your home away from home.

Your roommates were basically your best friends – there was Kate, Drippy, Poppy, Josie and Kiki – all of you were exceptionally close, and it made sense for you to be as you lived together.

Your boyfriend was the one and only Freddie Kingsley.

Freddie wasn't allowed to fraternise with the girls at Abbie Mount, considering he was Mrs Kingsley's son however in your third year at Abbey Mount you met Freddie and it just went from there.

There was some sneaking around for the first three months or so, but then Freddie told you that he was telling his Mother and he wouldn't let you get expelled.

He did go to his Mother, and she sent for someone to bring you to her office. When you got there, her and Freddie were laughing and joking around with each other. After you had gone in, she told you that she was happy for the two of you and that the relationship didn't need to be hidden anymore which the both of you were extremely grateful for.

You were now in your sixth year at Abbey Mount, with Harriet in the year above you all as the Head Girl but no one liked her all that much.

With it being a Friday, and all girls having the day off due to staff training, Freddie had called you and told you that he would be picking you up to go into town. And afterwards, the two of you would be staying in a small bed and breakfast for a night or two – initially, you had told him that you wouldn't be allowed to stay off of campus but he reassured you he had spoken to his Mother.

Once you had disclosed that information with the girls, they had started running around your dorm frantically to find things for you to wear and Kiki ran out of the dorm to the bathroom to grab your toiletries.

When Freddie called, you were dressed in a shirt of his and some pyjama bottoms but now, you were dressed in grey coloured skinny jeans, black Chelsea boots, a random t-shirt and one of Freddie's jackets.

Kate and Poppy had packed your bag for you, it was just a duffle bag that probably belonged to Freddie too, so you had no idea what was in there or what they had actually included.

You heard the honk of a car horn, and ran to the window to see your boyfriend sat in his car and looking up at your window.

You quickly hugged all the girls before grabbing your bag, and running downstairs.

By the time you had gotten out of the school, Freddie was still sat in his car but was looking at the door expectantly and smiled when you appeared.

You were making your way over to him, when a cough from behind you caused you to turn around.

You fought the urge to roll your eyes when you saw Harriet standing behind you, with her arms crossed and Jane and Charlotte either side of her.

"Can I help you?" you quizzed, just wanting to get in the car with Freddie and leave.

Harriet slowly moved closer to you "Where do you think you're going? It is against the rules to leave campus without a member of staff, let alone on a weekday" she chided you and Jane and Charlotte were nodding in agreement with her.

You heard footsteps from behind you and smiled slightly, "It's not really any of your business Harriet" you answer her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Of course it is my business" she stated "I am Head Girl – I have the authority to prevent you from leaving campus" she spoke in a harsh but also annoyed tone.

You felt Freddie grab your bag from your hand, and then wrap his arm around your waist.

Harriet's eyes lit up when she saw Freddie "Oh Freddie, I...uh...didn't see you there" she started tucking strands of her hair behind her ears, attempting to impress your boyfriend.

Freddie sighed, "I am just here to pick up Y/N" he told her and she looked at him in surprise.

"You're not allowed to fraternise with the girls Freddie" Jane commented from behind Harriet, and Harriet nodded in acknowledgement.

You held back a laugh, as did Freddie, "Are you really that dense?" you blurted out which caused Jane to glare at you "We have been dating for three years, I think this is past 'fraternising'" you said as you emphasised what Jane had said.

Jane tried to say something back, but Harriet interrupted her "Still, you are not allowed off of campus" she tried her earlier argument again.

Freddie looked down at you, and gave you your bag back "Go and get in the car" he whispered to you before kissing your cheek. You did as he asked, "Now, I have permission from my Mother – the headmistress – to take my girlfriend off of campus" he told the three girls before slowly starting to walk backwards towards the car "Feel free to take your issue up with her" he stated.

Freddie walked around to the driver's side, and got in "I really don't understand those girls" you said quietly which caused him to laugh.

He started up the car, and changed gear, before placing his hand on your thigh and driving off "Neither do I"

~*~

Written by Hannah.