Nate Archibald- Clothes (c)

Gossip Girl One Shot

It wasn't as though you were completely asocial, by no means was that the case, but rather you just enjoyed the company of yourself and the comfort of your apartment. Although you wanted to be alone, you did also need decent coffee. Your boyfriend had drunk the last of the nice stuff you bought, meaning you were in need of going to the local coffee shop.

There were no intentions of staying out for longer than necessary. You wanted to walk to the coffee shop, buy your drink and come home- no communicating with humans unless 100% necessary.

You kept your head down as you walked through the relatively crowded park, not wanting anyone to say anything to you. However you knew you could never be too lucky; at least the person to approach you was someone you loved.

This morning you had completely forgotten that your boyfriend had a morning jog through that exact park- like he did every morning. As soon as he noticed you walking through the grass, he took a detour to you, wrapping an arm loosely around your shoulders.

"It's rare to see you out of your pit before midday," he chuckled.

You gave him a warning glare. "Nate don't be mean."

"Sorry," he smirked leaning down to peck your lips. "So does your caffeine needs give reason to you coming out?"

"I'm a zombie without my caffeine. I think I'm dead actually," you said relatively monotonously.

He let out a laugh, pulling you closer to him, not caring that he was sweating through his shirt. The two of you continued walking before Nate paused looking down at you quizzically.

"Wait. Is that my shirt?" He questioned.

You narrowed your eyes at the brunette, pulling your cardigan tighter to hide the t-shirt that was certainly not your own.

"No."

"Yes it is. I thought I lost it last month. I was looking everywhere for it."

Your warning look changed into a soft innocent smile, attempting to make yourself seem sweet and as though you weren't strategically stealing your partners clothing.

"Your clothes are comfy. And this is definitely the only item of your clothing you may be able to find of yours at mine. I certainly haven't started wearing your stuff half of the time," you stated still smiling.

Nate's eyes rolled at you, kissing your temple.

"Well at least that explains why my wardrobe is half the size. But I have to say I do like you in my clothes. They suit you, even if that shirt is a little too big."

~*~
Written by Charlotte

Requested by