Marcus Bell- Boundaries (h)

Unlike most girls, you hadn't been imagining your wedding day since you were little, in fact you never even thought getting married was a possibility.

You believed that marriage wasn't all that significant in a relationship, if you loved the person and they loved you back then why did marriage need to be a thing.

Of course, you loved the idea of weddings – it was lovely to see people celebrate their relationships and be confident in the fact that they are going to stay together for the rest of their lives.

You had met Marcus three years ago, he was working on a case and you had managed to completely bash into him due to you not looking where you were going. You injured yourself after bashing into Marcus, so he offered to take you to get your injury checked out and it went from there.

Even though you had never imagined getting married, you were sat with Marcus at your wedding reception whilst Sherlock was attempting to make a speech but failing horribly.

Marcus had his arm around your shoulder and you smiled up at him "I never thought I would be sat here" you told him as Sherlock continued to talk into the microphone.

"Well I'm glad you are" he told you in response, leaning down to kiss you gently.

The two of you looked to Sherlock, who had his glass in his hand whilst his arm was raised "And a toast to the happy couple" he finished his speech by making a toast, and all the guests recited the last few words.

Everyone went to having their own conversations whilst you turned to look up at your husband "We really need to work on Sherlock's getting to the point" you joked with him.

Marcus laughed but nodded in response "That speech was twenty minutes long, I think Gregson fell asleep" he motioned over to where Gregson wasn't looking too alert.

You rolled your eyes "It wouldn't surprise me, I was fighting falling asleep as well" you admitted making your husband smirk.

He leant down to rest his head on your shoulder "You're not going to be getting any sleep tonight Sweetheart" he whispered in your ear.

You turned to face him with a shocked expression "Marcus Bell! You can't talk like that" you jokingly exclaimed.

He chuckled and rested back in his chair "Oh come on Sweetheart, we're married now" he commented whilst smiling over at you "There are no boundaries"

~*~

Written by Hannah.