Chapter 1

FOURTEEN YEARS AGO.......

Ever since October 31st James and Lily have been more cautious when they leave Harry with anyone. After that night Lily found out she couldn't have anymore kids which caused her to be devastated.

Their was a moment where James and Lily broke up for a bit. James not knowing what to do went and got drunk not sure if he loved Lily anymore.

He met a woman their they talked for a bit before things got heated and got a room together.

James was first to wake up and realize what has happened and left immediately realizing he still loved Lily leaving the woman alone when she woke up with only his chain that he forgot to grab.

He went to Lily telling her that he loved her still and never wanted to be apart and that's when she told him that she was pregnant. He was over the moon when he found out. He made to be their for everything for the first appointment to their son Harry's birth.

A day after Harry was born that woman from James one night stand showed up to his home. She knocked and luckily James answered the door.

"What are you doing here." James told her. "I came to show you your daughter." The lady said as James stared at her in disbelief. "Impossible-We were drunk you idiot so it is possible you probably forgot to pull out or cast that damn contraption spell."

She told him. "I don't know even know your name let alone if she's my daughter." James told her. "Penelope Griffin." She said. "How do you even know if she's mine." James said. "She's looks exactly like you which is a disgrace to her mother but she is let alone your child." Penelope told him.

"So what do you want then. I have a family-So you'll let your child grow up without a dad then." Penelope said cutting James off. "No I'll be their for her as much as I can." He said as she nodded her head. "What's her name." He asked Penelope.

"Emery." Penelope said. "She took my name so she doesn't let the world know that the happy Potter couple has some issues." Penelope said. "Can i hold her." James asked. Penelope gave him the baby as he stared at her.

"Emery what?" James asked Penelope. "Nothing it's just Emery." Penelope stated. "Emery Minvera Griffin seeing as you picked her first name." James told her as she let out a annoyed huff. "Fine." She mumbled.

He only held her for a couple minutes before she took the baby back. "I only thought you should know I must get going now." Penelope said not giving James any say as she left. Once she was gone he walked back in closing the door going to the living room sitting down.

Lily had taken Harry over to a friends house for a bit. James thoughts ran like crazy about what he's gonna do. He has a daughter with another woman who ain't his wife. Even though they we're separated at the time he felt so guilty.

But no matter what Emery was still their. He promised himself he'll be their for her the same way he's their for Harry.

- - -

As the years went by James didn't tell a soul about his daughter or that his son has a half-sister.

As time went by he felt extremely guilty for it. Their were moments he wasn't able to see his daughter without getting caught.

He felt bad for lying but he did everything to make sure she was well taken care of and safe with her mother.

If only he knew the little parts his daughters mother don't tell him when he ain't their or around what goes on around his daughter.