Chapter 81

JAMES POTTER

Emery is currently asleep. She didn't stop moving her room around till six in the morning. All you could hear from her room was the music and her moving things around. I was so close to going over there and yelling at her but the doctor said yelling at her won't be good.

"Where's Emery?" My dad asked. "Asleep." "Still? She's usually up at this time." My mom said. "Yeah she usually is but she was up all night moving her room around it didn't stop till like six in the morning." I told them.

"She threw out her moony." I told them. "The bear?" Marlene said as I nodded my head. "Yeah the bear she said it was for kids and she didn't want it anymore and than went on throwing out half her closet." I said.

I don't know what to do with her. She refuses to go to therapy she refuses to talk to me there's not much I can do for her especially when she's shutting me out.

"You have to remember what the doctor said James. That she'll push us away and act like nothing happened at all and that's what she's doing so we just got to be patient with her."

Lily said as I nodded my head. "Fine but if she starts playing her music loud again I'm taking the record player away from her." I told her as she gave me a nod.

......

It's not enough for her. I done everything for her I'm trying everything for her and still nothing. I'm so lost right now. This past two weeks I've been trying and every time it feels like I'm failing more.

I tried talking to her and she just ignores me or goes to her room or turns her music up more so she can't hear me.

I'm trying so hard not to give up but everything I do I fail and it's hard trying to be positive but I can't.

Barty had even tried and still nothing. She's acting out even more and I can't help her anymore. She's sneaking out when everyone is asleep not coming back till early mornings. I don't know how many times I've caught her coming back in drunk.

Each time I scold her or yell at her it's going in one ear and out the other. She really just doesn't care anymore.

The front door opened as Emery walked in surprisedly not drunk. She looked up at me rolling her eyes. "Emery-Yeah yeah I don't care if I'm grounded." She said as I shook my head.

"Emery." She walked off upstairs slamming her door. I let out a sigh running my finger through my hair. "James your just gonna let her off the hook that easily?" Willow said.

"There's not much I can do Willow. It's obvious she doesn't care!" I told her as she shook her head. "Talk to her!" Willow said. I got up walking upstairs away from her I really don't want to listen to her right now.

I walked into Emery's room to find her asleep. I let out a sigh shutting the door.

EMERY GRIFFIN

My dad shut my door as I got out of bed grabbing my bag. I can't stay here anymore. I opened my window grabbing a broom. May or may have not taken it from Harry.

I got on and shut my window quickly flying away. I just can't be there anymore. After flying for about ten minutes I quickly landed knocking on the door.

The door opened as Theo stared at me.

"Emery what are you doing here?" He asked me. "Can I stay here till we go back to the castle?" I asked. "Yeah come in." He said as I walked in as he shut the door.

"Is everything okay?" "Yeah everything's fine." I told him as he nodded his head. "Um can you not tell anyone I'm here I don't want no one to find me." I told him as he gave me a nod. "Yeah but why? What happened?" "Nothing happened I just left home that's all I just didn't want to be alone anymore."

"Your not staying with your dad?" He asked me as I shook my head no. "No and I'd appreciate it if you really didn't tell anyone I'm here." "I won't I promise." He said as I gave him a nod. "I'll show you to your room." He said as I followed him. "It's nice seeing you again Em it's been a awhile since you stayed at my place." He told me.

"Yeah it has been." I mumbled.