Chapter 35

EMERY GRIFFIN

I spent almost all month spending time with Cedric or Alex or Harry or studying. "Emmy your got mail." Cedric said handing me it.

"Thank you." I told him putting my fork down seeing as Cedric, Alex and Harry are making me eat. I don't like to eat in the morning but they always complain how grumpy I am when I don't eat.

I opened it seeing the earrings I was staring at in Hogsmead. "Who sent that?" Alex asked immediately noticing them. I shrugged my shoulders opened the letter.

I saw you staring at them and knew to get them for you I hope you like them Emery.

Sincerely R.A.B

I closed the letter smiling. "It's from Regulus." I told him. "Who?" "My uncles best friend." I told him as he gave me a nod. "I guess he saw me staring at the earrings-You have a bunch of jewelry Emmy." Cedric told me.

"I know but-no but." Cedric said shaking his head. "But look how cute these are!" I said showing him. Their shaped in an oval but their diamonds their so freaken cute.

Cedric shook his head as Harry laughed. "You think everything is cute." Cedric told me. "Just like that hedgehog you tried to take home." "It was cute and you cannot blame me. Now I'm off to go out these away bye." I said rushing up grabbing my stuff and the letter and running out the great hall before they could stop me.

I bumped into someone causing me to drop my earrings and the letter. "I'm so sorry Professor I didn't mean too." I told him as he picked up my stuff. I stood up dusting myself off than grabbing my stuff putting them in my bag carefully.

"No problem dear be careful next time." Professor sprout said as I gave her a nod and ran off to the Hufflepuff common room. I rushed up to my dorm and into my nightstand dresser. I opened it and placed them down next to all of my other jewelry and gently closed the letter putting it in the drawer as well.

I must write him back as soon as possible to thank him he didn't have to and he did. Ugh I just love him for that he's so amazing he's my favorite not Sirius.

Sirius is annoying and he knows he's annoying. He's so weird that's why I like Regulus better he's the better brother.

Short chapter I know but I'm trying to write while being sick.

His Hufflepuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें