Chapter 80

LILY POTTER

It's all my fault if I hadn't let Emery go out that day none of this would've happened she'd still be at home okay.

It's been about four days total of her being in the hospital and still in the coma. We kept the kids at home we didn't want them coming and seeing Emery like this.

I should've got to her sooner before she jumped.

"How is she doing?" Sirius asked walking in. "Alright still haven't woken up yet." "She'll be okay Lily you got to her just in time." Sirius said sitting down next to me.

"It doesn't feel like it. Maybe if I was a bit faster and maybe if I didn't let her go she'd be okay safe right now and not here." "Lily, Emery is hard to understand she's like me. That's why I tease her all the time I want her to be able to laugh or be able to have a comeback so she knows she's not alone. No one could've prevented this not even you or James don't blame yourself." He told me.

She let out a gasp sitting up. She started coughing as I started to pat her back she looked around the room. "Hey your okay." I told her as she looked at me. "Your safe now Emery." I told her as she leaned back down.

"Why?" Emery said. "Why what?" I asked her. "Why would you save me?" She said staring up at the ceiling. "Emery don't say that." "Why? I wasn't even suppose to be born I was just doing everyone a favor." She said.

Oh my sweet sweet baby girl.

"Emery-Just leave me alone I don't want to talk." She said turning the over way. I looked at Sirius who let out a sigh. "I'll get the doctor and James." He said walking out.

"Emery you can talk to us." I told her but she just ignored me. James rushed in over to her letting out a breath. "Thank goodness your okay." He said kissing the top of her head. "What the hell we're you thinking Emery? Jumping off a bridge?"

"Answer me!" James told her. "James." He looked at me as I shook my head no at him to leave her alone for right now. "I'm just glad your okay." He told her as the doctor and Sirius walked in.

EMERY GRIFFIN

The doctor went on and on about getting me help. I don't need help and I'm not depressed. I don't know why they think I am.

"What do you say Emery?" My dad said. "No." I told him. I wasn't even listening to them. "We'll look back into this once she's all settled at home." Dad said as I rolled my eyes.

Alright than I'll just get her papers so she can go." He said. The doctor walked out shutting the door. I got out of bed. "Here's your clothes but we need to talk." My dad said as I grabbed my clothes from him.

"There's nothing to talk about." I told him walking into the bathroom. I quickly changed and walked back out. "There is something we need to talk about." Dad told me. "It's literally nothing so what I tried to kill my self it's not that big of a deal." I said.

"Here's her papers you guys are free to go." The doctor said handing them to Lily before walking out. "Let's go." Dad said grabbing my hand apprating us to the house.

"Sit down I want to talk." Dad said as I walked off upstairs to my room shutting door but it slammed on its own. Alex jumped hearing the door slam. He was laying in my bed.

"Your back." He said rushing over hugging me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, have you've been in here the whole time?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "Yeah you gave me quite the scare." He said kissing my cheek.

"Do you want anything?" He asked me as I shook my head. "No I'm just tired and I kinda want to be alone-Yeah I understand I'll be in my room if you need anything." He said giving me a kiss before walking out shutting my door.

JAMES POTTER

She's pissed. I'm the one who should be pissed at her for doing that! "How did it go?" Willow asked walking over. "Not good she said there's nothing to talk about and when I told her yeah there is she said it was no big deal."

"Maybe just give her some time?" My mom said. "That's all I've been doing mom. It hasn't worked I've given her time I've given her everything and it still nothing works!" I told them.

......

I woke up to lots of noises coming from the hall. I looked at the time seeing it was three in the morning. Willow walked out her room as well hearing the noise.

We walked down to Emery's room opening the door seeing her completely moving everything around and piles of things on the floor.

"Emery what are you doing?" I asked. "Moving things." She said like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "I know that but why it's three in the morning and what's with all these piles?"

"Because and the piles are trash everything I'm getting rid of." She said. "Your throwing away your moony?" I asked walking in more grabbing it. "Don't need it anymore it's for kids." She said.

"Emery you love your moony you had it since your were a baby why you throwing it away?" "I don't need it anymore it's just some stupid bear anyways." She said.

"Emery this is literally half your closet!" Willow told her. "Don't like it no more." She said. "I bought you these clothes!" I told her. "I just don't like them." "You liked them a couple weeks ago!" I told her.

"Well not anymore now are you done here because your distracting me." She said. "Distracting you? Your making a lot of noise at 3 in the morning when people are trying to sleep!" "So close my door than, just go back to sleep." She said as i shook my head at her walking out as Willow walked out shutting her door.

"Talk to her in the morning James." Willow said.