Chapter 9

EMERY GRIFFIN

Okay so the first task is coming soon so studying is all I've been doing. I've haven't had much time to talk to Harry even if we're a team because I want to be prepared for the first task and so maybe if one of us is prepared for it we can help each other.

But I need to figure out what the first task is firstly. I knocked on my dads office door before entering seeing one of my professors. "Hello." She said staring at me. "Hello Professor." I said holding the books in my arms.

"You okay their?" She asked me as I nodded my head. "Fine just studying for the first task. But I think my partner has been avoiding. Every time I go to talk to him he either rushes off or has somewhere to go. So I've been studying for the first task for the both of us." I told her as she nodded her head.

"Who's your partner?" She asked me. "Harry it's alright though he just must be super busy that's probably why he's been avoiding me." I told her. "Do you know what the first task is?" She asked me as I shook my head. "No that's why I've been studying everything I just want to be prepared for the both of us." I told her.

"It's dragons." She told me as I let out a sigh. "Thank you Professor now I must go return all these books and go check out books all related to dragons." I told her. Good thing I didn't set them down yet.

"Why don't you come back in here and study. I mean it's quiet after all?" She offered. "Of course thank you Professor so much your a life saver. Don't tell Professor Black but you sorta my favorite he has a habit of trying to be everyone's favorite Professor." I told her as she gave me a smile.

"I must go now thank you very much once again Professor." I thanked her a again before walking to the library to return these books and check out all books about dragons.

Once I put all the books away I went around collecting books about dragons. I had about fifteen books I checked out. I went back to my dads office I entered setting the books down. "That's a lot of books." She told me as I nodded my head. "Yeah this is all I've found about dragons. Are you sure you don't mind having me in here I can totally go to my common room and go study." I told her.

"It's fine go ahead and study dear." She told me as I sat down grabbing a book opening it and starting reading the first page. This is going to take me so long these books are so book and so many pages.

LILY POTTER

She's so nice and cheerful and adorable theirs no way I can find myself hating her. It's not even her fault she's just a kid who happened to get wrapped into this mess.

Harry walked in looking at Emery with a weird look before coming over to me. "Why is she here?" He asked. "Because she's studying for the first task Harry. Stop avoiding her." I told him.

"Why she's so weird." He said. "Go help her study. Your both suppose to be working together not just her doing the studying Harry." I told him. "Why. She's just a weirdo mom. Just because she's dad's daughter doesn't-That's enough now Harry she didn't do nothing wrong here so I expect you to treat her with respect and kindness now go help her." I told him as he walked over to her sitting down as she looked at him with a smile.

She's just a kid.

"I can study for the both of us if you want. If your busy that's totally fine I'll do all the work that way it won't take time away from you and so you don't gotta stress." She told him.

"No it's fine I'll start on this book." Harry told her as she gave him a nod and went back to reading. He grabbed the book rolling his eyes as I shook my head.

She's a good kid.