Chapter 32

EMERY GRIFFIN

Three weeks is exactly how long since I told Alex I love you. I don't regret it not one bit because I really do love that boy.

He just makes me so happy. I'm glad to have him in my life. I'm glad I do I don't know how my life would be without him right now. Probably a mess but not that much of a mess seeing as I have Cedric in my life.

"Sweetheart." Alex called me. "What happened?" "Do you mind if I go with the boys for a bit?" He asked me as I smiled at him as the boys are begging behind him for me to let him go. "Of course no need to ask. But if you do come looking for me I'll be with my brother." I told him as he gave me a nod.

"Wanted to just ask you and that's fine by me. I'll see you in a bit." He said giving me a kiss as I kissed him back. "I'll see you later I love you bye." He said right away as the boys ran off dragging him by his arms.

I shook my head and walked around looking for Harry. We're suppose to be studying for the final task but I don't even know what it is.

Can't we just ditch this whole thing. "Ah Ms.Griffin the person I'm looking for." Professor Mad eye moody said. "Hello Professor how may I help you?" "Follow me Mr.Potter is waiting for you." He told me as I gave him a nod and followed after him.

"I hear your a Crouch last of the bloodline aye?" He said. "Yeah I guess I am. My mom and I are the only ones left I guess all of her family died." I told him. "Dead. Their all dead including her brother?" He asked.

"Yeah that's what she told me. Don't really know much about him though just that he's crazy and likes the dark lord more than his family that's why he died for the dark lord." I told him. "She didn't tell you about m-him. Your uncle?" He said as I shook my head.

"Absolutely nothing it's like he never existed if it wasn't for pictures I'd think she was lying about him but of course thanks to Mr.Black he told me some stories about my uncle." I told him.

"Regulus-Yes him. He's super sweet and nice." I told him. "Here you are mister potter is inside here." He said as I walked through the doors seeing Harry.

"Hi Harry are you ready to study?" I asked him as he laughed. "Am I ever ready to study?" "No you like to talk about quidditch more than study." Hermione said as i bit back my laugh. "Sounds like his father than." Lily said. "Hello Professor-Dear just call me Lily no need for Professor." She told me as I gave her a nod going over sitting down next to Harry.

"Have you've figured it out yet?" I asked him as he shook his head no. "No but I did figure out something else?" He said as I stared at him. "And what's that?" "This." He said pulling out the golden snitch. "What about it?" "We can use it to our advantage-That's cheating no we're not doing that it's not fair to the others."

"You just want Cedric to win." Damien said. "Well of course I want my brother to win but that's also cheating." I told them. "Oh shush and just get to studying. We don't need to hear you." Damien told me. I picked up my stuff without saying a word. "Damien stop being rude. Em don't leave." Harry said as I walked out. I'll just go study by myself.

I'll do it in Alex's dorm.

I walked to the Slytherin common room and walked up to his dorm. I walked in seeing Blaise. "Hey princess what you doing and where's lover boy?" "Came to study in here where it's quiet and he's with his brothers." I told him. "Need some help?" He said with a smirk.

"No thank you I'm perfectly fine studying by myself. Oh and if your leaving and happen to see Alex let him know I'm in here." I told him as he let out a sigh. "Hi sweetheart." I looked up seeing Alex. "Hi baby I thought you were going to be with your brothers all day?" I asked as he walked over putting his hands on my cheeks.

"They we're annoying I've decided to come with you." He said ending the sentence with a kiss. He sat down moving my stuff down more as he pulled me over his lap straddling him. "What are you doing Mr.Salvatore?" "Something you'll love-Hey I'm still in here." Blaise said as Alex threw a pillow at him.

"Get lost." Alex told him as he got up walking out. "What happened with your brother?" He asked kissing my neck. "I decided I wanted to study in here." I told him. He looked up at me with a certain look in his eye. "Fine okay but after I really need to study." I told him as he grinned. "Fine by me." He said as I gave him a kiss.