Chapter 65

JAMES POTTER

I trapped Emery in my room don't know why she ran in here. "Give me the saw." I told her as she shook her head. "No!" She said as she was backed into a wall. "Emery give me the saw!" I told her again as she shook her head putting it against her cast.

She was about to cut it when I grabbed it from her making sure it didn't cut her. "No!" I yelled at her as her eyes teared up. Fuck as much as I don't want to see her cry I have to be strict with her.

"Stop it now Emery. The cast is their for a reason now leave it alone your acting like very childish and taking your anger out on others stop it I'm not gonna let you continue this anymore! Your acting like a spoiled brat enough is enough!" I told her.

"I'm-No enough now. Stop with all this attitude it all ends now no more I've had enough of it." I told her as she looked down. "Go to your room now." She quickly walked out wiping her eyes.

Their just fake she used them earlier their not real their fake tears.

"Who are you yelling at?" Lily asked walking in. I let out a sigh tossing the saw on the bed. "Emery she tried using the saw to cut the cast off." I told her.

"Have you've tried to sit down with her and ask her why she keeps trying to take it off?" Lily asked. "No because it's cause she can't play for the rest of the year." I told her. "Or maybe it's a different reason James. Maybe try to talk to her? Their could be a different reason why she's acting out."

Lily suggested as I let out a sigh.

"I'll let her calm down for right now but I will talk to her later." I told her as she gave me a quick kiss. "Good I don't need you two mad at each other." She told me as I smiled at her. "I don't think I could ever be mad at her not very long anyways."

"She's your baby you'll never be fully mad at her upset yeah but mad not really because you love her to much to be mad at her." She told me as I nodded my head. "That I do agree with you I love her very much." I told her.

"Barty is coming later he got some new information about Penelope so I'mma try to keep it as fast as possible he don't want Emery knowing that he's gonna be here." I told her as she gave me a nod. "Understandable." She said as I nodded my head.

"Leave me alone Harry." Emery yelled at him as he looked at us confused. "Talk to her." Lily said as I gave her a nod walking over to her door knocking on it as she ignored me not even bothering to look at me.

"Emery-I don't want to talk right now." She said. "I do so I'm coming in." I told her and she did not like it very much. I walked in shutting her door sitting in her chair rolling over to her side as she moved away from me. "What's wrong?"

I asked her. "Nothing." She mumbled. "So what's got you all crabby?" I asked her as I saw her roll her eyes. "Nothing." She said. "It's obvious it's not nothing it's obvious it's making you upset so Imma ask you again what is wrong?"

"Nothing dad nothing is wrong." She said. "Is it your mom? You don't have to worry about her coming to get you I won't let her okay I'm right here Emery she's not getting you." I told her.

"It's not mom." She mumbled. "Than what love what's wrong is someone bothering you." I asked her. "It was Cedric's birthday yesterday." She said. I let out a sigh. "Come here." I told her as she came and sat on my lap. I held my little girl like I did when she was a baby all the way up to now.

"It's his first birthday since he died." She mumbled resting her head on my shoulder. "Princess you should've told me I would've been with you so you weren't alone." I told her. "I'm sorry for being mean and rude." She told me as I rocked her.

"It's fine just don't feel the need to hide anything from me. You can tell me anything whatever it is it'll be fine." I told her rubbing her back as she just let me hold her. I wish I was in her life more often than I was I missed out on a lot of things and I regret it.

I looked and found her asleep it still works. When we couldn't get Emery to sleep I'd rock her and rub her back and she'd fall asleep right away. I thought she'd grow out of it but I guess she never did.

I covered her with a blanket keeping her on my lap as rocked her. I closed my eyes as I rocked my baby.