Chapter 64

EMERY GRIFFIN

My stupid arm is in a cast again. How is my life getting so messed up I hate it.

I can't do what I love and I'm stuck at home because of the stupid snow. Dad said it's the perfect time for us to have some family time but I don't want that I want my stupid arm to be out of this stupid cast.

"Hey Em." Harry said coming into the living room. "She's been glaring at the fire place for a good ten minutes now." Matthew said as I rolled my eyes. "So I was thinking maybe we could-No." i shut him down immediately.

"Only if it involves you taking my cast off." I told him. "Dad said to tell you no." Harry said as I walked past him to the kitchen. No one was in here. I'm all alone!

I walked over to a cabinet opening it seeing the knives. I grabbed the biggest one placing my casted arm on the counter. I started cutting it but soon the knife was taken out of my hand. "Hey!"

"Leave the cast on!" My dad said as I rolled my eyes. "I was gonna get this cast off me why'd you'd stop me!" I told him. "Because Emery please I want to trust you to be alone Emery don't make me not trust you." He told me.

"How could you say that to me. That you don't love me-James Fleurmont Potter how dare you say that to her." Euphemia said coming over hugging me as I wrapped my arms around her.

JAMES POTTER

This little shit.

"Mom-Why would you say that to her." "I didn't say that she's mad I didn't let her finish cutting her cast off." I told her as Emery groaned. "Let me take it off." She said reaching for the knife as my mom held her back.

"No." I told her as Sirius walked in picking up Emery holding her like a baby. "Put me down Sirius." She told me. "Come on let's have some fun with the baby." He said which only made her more mad.

"Sirius put me down." She said trying to get out of his grip. "Oh look at the baby." He said rocking her as I rolled my eyes. These two will probably cause my death.

"Owe." Sirius said dropping Emery to the floor as she landed with a thud. "She yanked my hair." He said rubbing her head as I helped her up as she kicked him in the shin. "That's what you get for dropping me." She mumbled before storming out.

"Wow that cast really angers her." My mom said as I nodded my head putting the knives away in a different location so she can't find them. "Emery you better put that down right now." I shouted. "Come on let me take this stupid cast off." She shouted back as I shook my head at her.

She will drive everyone crazy in the house I just know it. "I don't know where all this attitude comes from." I told my mom. "From you James!" My mom said as I stared at her. "No-Yes stop lying to yourself everything Emery is going that's all you right their." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"I must go check on her." I mumbled before walking out.

This girl.

She ran off with something as I chased after her. "Emery give me it!" I shouted after her as she a saw. Where fuck did she get one from!

"No I'm getting this cast off." She yelled as we ran around the house me chasing after her.

"Emery."