Chapter 54

EMERY GRIFFIN

I hate that I this constant fear that someone is following me and when I turn to see who is it, it's no one it's like a constant paranoia.

I don't like it.

Blaise and I well theirs not much we've just gotten closer. I like having him as a friend. Sometimes he even joins me and Luna on our little adventures to the forbidden forest.

It just feels nice not being treated like I'm going to break for once.

Blaise somehow convinced me to come to a party with him even if I have quidditch practice the next day in the very early morning probably like at four in the morning as I much as I hate the practice time I love the sport.

"Let loose princess, have fun and drink you only live once." Blaise told me leading me to the dance floor. I also have detention tomorrow night with the new professor. I hate her she's annoying.

Blaise handed me a drink as I hesitantly took it from him drinking it as he smiled at me. "Let loose for once and have fun you deserve it." He told me kissing my cheek.

Getting drunk tonight shouldn't be a problem. "Hello their cousin." I heard as the triplets came in front of me. "Hello boys-They took my drink out of my hand. "Hey I was drinking that!" "Your fifteen years old Emery you shouldn't be drinking." Carson told me.

"Andrew is on Emery duty make sure she don't drink." Matthew said as I rolled my eyes. "That is rude." "What is rude is getting in trouble for you drinking so your not." Andrew said. "I'm going bathroom." I said walking off towards the bathroom as Blaise gave me a new drink.

"Thank you." I mumbled as he laughed. "I love you." He told me. "I know Blaise." I told him. "Your cocky." He mumbled.

JAMES POTTER

Late night patrol sucks because I'm out here walking around the corridors making sure theirs no kids.

I heard some kids talking in the hall as I let out a sigh. I hate being the fun police. "Shh we don't want to get caught." A boy said than out of nowhere all I heard was laughing.

It's like two in the morning why are they up!

I turned and saw the boy getting up but what I also saw was Emery. "Hey!" I said as they turned around looking at me as Emery grinned. "Daddy!" She said as I walked over.

"Hi princess. Why are you guys up?" "We weren't at a party." Emery said nodding her head yes. "Are you able to get back to your common room alone?" I asked the boy as he gave me a nod. "Night Em." He said walking off as I picked up Emery holding her.

"I've missed I don't like staying with mom." She told me. "I've missed you too." I told her. She started talking about how she made the quidditch team like always.

We got to my dorm as I opened the door as Lily looked at me than Emery. "What happened?" She asked getting up walking towards us. "Lily!" Emery said happily.

"She's drunk." I told her as she let out a sigh. "Go lay her down on the bed." Lily told me as we walked into our room as I laid her down in the middle of the bed. "No don't leave me I don't like being alone." She said. I went and laid down next to her as she scooted closer towards me laying her head down on my chest.

"I don't like it at moms." She told me. "I know I'm working on getting you out of their." I told her as Lily laid down covering us with the blanket.

"She's so rude and mean to me dad why'd you make me go back?" She said making my heart hurt. "You aren't going back their I promise." I told her. "You hear me your not going back their your coming back home." I said as I looked down seeing her asleep.

"We're gonna bring her home James don't worry she's going to come back where she belongs." Lily said. "I know." I told her.