Chapter 8

EMERY GRIFFIN

Oh I just can't wait to see what dads house looks like. I bet it looks homey and nice. Probably not as big as moms but I'll love it either way.

Wherever my dad lives is fine with me as long as I'm with him I'll be happy. Christmas needs to hurry and come so I can go see what dads house looks like.

I wonder if mom talked to him. I rushed off to dads office knocking before entering. I walked over to my dad excited. As soon as I got close to him I hugged him. "What's this for?" He questioned but still hugged back.

"Because I've missed you." I told him. "I've missed you too princess." He told me. "Me and your mom talked." He told me pulling back as I stared at him. "And?" "Your staying with me for Christmas break-I can't wait." I said immediately cutting him off hugging him again.

"Your excited?" "Of course I am. It's my first time staying with you. We're going to have so much fun dad. Oh I just can't wait." He smiled at me as I pulled back. "Me either." He told me.

"I have to go eat breakfast now dad but I'll see you later. I love you bye." I told him kissing his cheek before running out the door. I bumped into someone causing the both of us to tumble back a bit. "Oh I'm so sorry." I said getting up seeing Harry.

"Harry right?" He gave me a nod as he stared at me. "Quick question?" I asked. "Yeah." He said quietly. "Are we doing the tournament together or separately?" I asked him. "What?" He asked confused.

"The tournament are we doing it together like working as a team or are we going in separately." "Oh um we're partners." He told me as I gave him a nod. "Got it." I told him. "You let me know when you want to study for it or if you need anything." I told him as he gave me a nod staring at me still.

"I have to run now. Bye now." I told him as he gave me a nod as I walked off.

HARRY POTTER

She looks like dad. How did I fail to realize she was my half sister. I mean she looks exactly like dad how did I not put the pieces together.

"Are you done staring at her?" Amelia asked me. "You two can be twins?" Damien said as I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I told him.

"I mean you guy can literally be twins. She's just born a day after you." Lillian told us. "So you have a half sister." Damien said as I gave him a nod. "Theirs no way to hate her. I mean she's so nice and cheery it's impossible." I told him.

"Than don't." Lillian told me. "She ruined my mom and dad's relationship." I reminded her. "Harry it's not her fault." Lillian told me. "Yes it is. If she wasn't born my mom and dad wouldn't be fighting." I told her.

JAMES POTTER

I told Lily and it went exactly how I thought it'd go.

"What is it James talk to me." Lily said as I let out a sigh. "I have a daughter." I told her not wanting to beat around the bush.

"How long?" She asked. "What?" "How long have you've been cheating?" She asked. "What no. I've never cheated my luv. It was when we broke up I swear I would never cheat on you I promise you." I told her.

"How old is she?" she asked me. "Harry's age." I told her. "It's Emery Griffin the one little girl Sirius got into an argument with the first night here." I told her.

"Whatever you need I'll get it if you want space I'll give it to you. If you want a divorce I don't blame you for wanting it." I told her. "Just give me time James." She told me. "Alright." I told her.

"We're not divorcing ever. I married you for a reason because I love you but I just need space for now." She told me as I nodded my head.

I love Lily with my whole heart and will never ever betray her like that ever. Lily and my kids mean the world to me.