Chapter 71

JAMES POTTER

After Emery's meltdown last week we've been careful around her. We don't want her to have another one.

Harry feels guilty for switching her wand out with a fake and I don't blame him because Emery is right if he hadn't swapped her wand out her arm wouldn't be broken.

"Dad?" Harry called for me walking into my office. "Yeah?" "Can I go into town?" He asked. "For?" I asked him. "I want to get Emery something." He said. "Yeah take your mom with you to be safe." He gave me a nod and walked out.

Emery has kept herself in her room for the past few days now she won't come out we've all tried to make her but nothing.

Alex and his brothers have been good. Alex seems to stay in his room for long periods of time until dinner time. But everything has been good so far.

The house started shaking as I let out a sigh. I got out of my chair walking out my office. This has been going on for a few days now as well especially when Emery is mad. We all looked at each other already knowing it's Emery.

"Who pissed her off already?" I asked as Sirius walked down rubbing his head. I let out a sigh rubbing my head. "Sirius what did you do?" Remus asked.

"Nothing I just called her my favorite chipmunk and she got mad." He said. "James why don't we do a thing I did to my sister go through her memories?" Barty said. "Oh I remember that it was so fun." Regulus said.

"I don't know?" I told him. "It shows us what she's hiding?" He told me. "I'll put her to sleep. Someone can stay out here with the kids while we go in." He told me. "Don't you think it's invading her privacy?" "Well sooner or later your going to and it's best we do it now than later." He told me as I let out a sigh. "Fine." I mumbled as he gave me a nod and walked upstairs.

I followed him up as the others followed me. We stayed outside of her door waiting for Barty. "Come in." He said as we walked in and she was asleep even in her sleep she's looks pisses off.

"Ready?" "No-We landed in a white room full of doors. "I said no!" I told him as he shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to a door opening it as we watched everything.

"How can I! When your constantly nagging me?" Emery shouted going into her room as Penelope followed in behind her. "Well I wouldn't be nagging you if you do better in school would I? Would it bother you not to be a disappointment for once?"

How could she even say that to her?

"Sorry I'm not perfect like you but I'm trying, you try doing my homework." "I have it's not that hard!" Penelope told her. "This year I expect your grades to be better you hear me young lady or so help me you won't like it? Understood?"

"Understood mother." Emery told her as Penelope walked out slamming the door causing Emery to jump a bit.

"How can she say that to her!" Lily said obviously upset. "It's Penelope." Barty said as Lily shook her head. "So we just open a door and it shows us?" Sirius asked as Barty gave him a nod. "Yeah but just open one at a time." Regulus said.

Sirius immediately opened up another door as we were sucked in again!

"Parents suck!" Emery said kicking a rock while she was outside of the back of the house. "Why do you say that?" A little boy asked. She looks around nine here quite little.