Chapter 55

EMERY GRIFFIN

I woke up looking at the clock seeing I'm late for practice. I immediately got out of bed. I looked back at the bed seeing it's my dad and Lily. "Emery!" My dad said.

"Go back to bed." He told me. "I can't I'm late for practice." I told him as he sat up looking at the clock. "It's four in the morning." He told me. "No your not going." He said.

"Dad I have to." "No you don't come back to bed and go back to sleep." He said. "Dad-Emery it's one practice that won't kill you. Come on you haven't slept in my bed for a while." He told me as I let out a sigh going back to his side and laying back down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up again seeing my dad still asleep. I looked at the clock seeing it's one in the afternoon. I closed my eyes again falling back asleep next to my dad. I'm just gonna enjoy this before things go back to the way it is.

I woke up again and my dad wasn't in bed anymore. I looked at the clock seeing it was nine the afternoon.

Cool.

I thought to myself. I got out of bed hearing someone talking I walked out the door seeing my dad and Sirius. He immediately got up hugging me.

Sirius is hugging me. He than let go speaking.  "I thought I'd never see you again. Don't ever do that again do you hear me!" He told me holding my face. "I need you back at the house! Who else am I suppose to pick on nobody else fights me besides you. I need my partner back!" He said.

"Okay? I need you back you can't go back to your moms. She's just manipulating you your dad never sent that letter you hear me! I need my short midget back wether you like me or not I need you back I need your constant reminder of who your dad loves more me or you which is clearly me.

Your like my daughter as well you know. I'd never intentionally nor will I ever hurt you maybe your feelings but that's all. I love you okay and I want you back where you belong is with me and your dad." He said. It sounded like they are dating.

I looked at my dad. "We're not dating." It's like he read my thoughts. I hugged Sirius catching him off guard a bit. "I love you too I guess." I mumbled. I pulled away as he smiled at me than I kicked him.

"What was that for!" He said. "Don't call me a short midget." I told him. "I'm leaving you two talk!" He said walking out like a two years old. "Come sit down Emery." Dad said as I walked over sitting down on the couch. This won't be awkward.