Chapter 75

EMERY GRIFFIN

I can't believe my dad tried to give me the sex talk yesterday. Soon as we got to my room Alex was dying of laughter.

So all day today I've just been avoiding my dad. I never wanted my dad to find out I was having sex, like ever! Now he knows and so does everyone and it's all just so embarrassing.

My arm seems to be doing alright. Dad and I are suppose to go get it checked today but I don't think I can even look my dad in the eye.

"Just go you'll be fine!" Alex told me. "No it won't Alex my dad knows I'm having sex now and everyone knows now! Do you not know how embarrassing it is!" I told him as he laughed.

"Just go before your late!" He told me as I walked downstairs. "Dad I'm ready." I said looking down at the ground. "Okay let's go." He said getting up. We both walked off to the car.

JAMES POTTER

Another appointment that didn't go so well. Emery is upset that they didn't take her cast off. She was hoping they would seeing as it didn't hurt her no more but it still needs more time to heal and I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen.

"Emery it's okay your arm just needs more time to heal." I told her as she was glaring at the wall. "She still pissed?" "Emery don't you even start." I told her before she could even speak a word.

She closed her mouth rolling her eyes. "Someone's moody is someone on there monthly?" Sirius said teasing her. Why! "Sirius leave her alone! Kya get your husband before my daughter murders him!" I told her as Kya yanked Sirius out by his ear.

"Why can't I just take it off it doesn't even hurt me!" She asked looking up at me. "Because you heard what the doctor said some of your bones aren't fully healed yet Emery and if you happen to break it they'll have to put screws in your arm to keep it in place." I told her as she rolled her eyes.

I let out a sigh. "Emery just drop the attitude!" I told her. "I don't got attitude." She mumbled. "Yes you do now drop it before your grounded." I told her as she mumbled something under her breath.

"What'd you say?" "Dad?" Harry called me walking into the living room. I'm forcing Emery to sit in the living room because she wants to give attitude. "Yeah what's up Harry?" He looked at Emery as I shook my head no.

"Um can we play some quidditch outside?" He asked. Why! Emery looked up at me as I shook my head at her. "No Emery and go ahead." I told him. "That's not fair! He gets to play and I can't?" "His arm ain't broken." I told her.

"He's the reason my arm is broken. You know what let's make it even and break his." She said standing up as Sirius pulled Harry back. "Emery!" I said.

She held a hammer in her hand. Where did she get that from? "It's only fair. He messed up my arm." She said. "Stop it!" I told her taking the hammer from her. "Your not breaking your brothers arm! You hear me? This, whatever your problem is ends now. I'm not dealing with that behavior!" I told her.

"It's not like you dealt with me before. You we're barely there anyways." She mumbled rolling her eyes. "Emery don't talk to dad like that." Harry told her. "Harry shut up, you don't know anything or what it feels like you had both parents I only had my mom." She said

"Emery that's enough." I told her. "Sit down and don't move, your grounded. Your not to go out anywhere." I told her as she rolled her eyes. "Not like I go out anyways." She said. This girl is really getting on nerves.

"Why? Why am I grounded and not Harry? He broke my arm last year and he didn't get in trouble? So why should I?" She said. "Enough Emery go to room!" I told her as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said getting up going to her room.

"Well someone has an attitude." Sirius said as I rolled my eyes at him too.