Chapter 53

EMERY GRIFFIN

After the train ride I didn't bother going to the great hall. I was still tired so I just went straight to the Hufflepuff common room and went straight to my dorm and went to bed.

I than woke up early this morning to go study in the library so I've been hiding in here all day.

Someone sat down next to in front of me than on the other side of me. "So your Emery?" A boy said as I looked up from my book seeing three boys. "That's me." I mumbled.

"I'm Matthew Petrov." He said smiling at me. "I'm Carson." "I'm Andrew." The other one infront of me said. "Um not to be rude but do I know you?"

"Right we're your cousins." Andrew told me. "Um-I told you three to wait for me!" Harry shouted as Madam Prince shushed him as he walked over to the table. "Harry who are they?" "Their our cousins. Matthew, Carson and Andrew their from Aunt Willows kids." He told me.

"But she never mentioned them-you also didn't talk to her really." Harry said as I rolled my eyes. "We we're with our dad." Carson said as I gave them a nod. "We went and visited for Harry's birthday we didn't see you-I was with my mom."

I said as it got quiet. Blaise Zabini just the person I'm looking for. "I'll um see you guys later I have to right now." I said standing up collecting my things before running out after Blaise.

"Blaise!" He stopped walking as he turned around facing me. "Princess?" He said as I smiled at him. "Can you help me with something?" I asked him. "Anything name it."

"I want to get over Alex." I told him as he stayed quiet. "I can't help you with that." He told me. "Blaise! You said anything." I told him. "He loves you Emery he really does and he hasn't stopped loving you." He told me.

"He hurt me Blaise he really me by what he did and I don't think I'll be able to get over that for a long time. I'm not asking you to go on a date I just want your help to forget about him because he ruined any other guy for me but can you do this?" He said quiet not saying anything.

"I'll help you because I love you and I actually like having you around." He told me. "Now let's walk and talk." He said as I gave him a nod.

SUPER SHORT AHHH