Epilogue

SEVEN YEARS LATER.....

ALEX SALVATORE

"Sapphire and Estella let's go your gonna miss the train," I yelled at the girls as they rushed down with their stuff. "Come on," I told them. "Wait I forgot my moony!" Estella said running back upstairs and then running back down with her moony in her arms.

The three of us apprated to the King's Cross where we met up with their uncles and grandparents. "Oh, there they are," Lily said as the twins ran over hugging her. "Hi, grandma."

The twins said kissing her cheek. I don't mind the girls calling Lily grandma because I know and Emery knows that Lily is the best mother and grandmother anyone could ever wish for.

The girls came back to me once they said hi to everyone. "Okay, so you two excited?" I asked them as they nodded their heads. "Yes, Uncle Harry said the castle is a magic place and that we'll be safe there!" Sapphire said.

"You are correct Sap," I said. "Uncle Neville will be there if you need help okay? I want you two to be good and don't cause too much trouble. I don't want to be called down every day." I told them as they smiled at me.

"We know daddy!" Estella said as I let out a sigh. "Okay, you two got everything you got your necklace?" "Yes daddy we do we have it on," Sapphire said. The necklace was of me and Emery when she just had the twins.

They keep it with them at all times to feel close to Emery. "Okay I don't want to keep you for long but promise me you'll write to me, and it doesn't matter what house you get into every house is a special one so if you don't end up in one you want just know you got in that house for a reason okay? So don't feel sad if you don't get the house you want." I told them as they nodded their heads.

"Okay, dad we got to go now," Estella told me as I pulled them both into a hug. "Don't forget to write me okay." "We won't don't worry dad," Sapphire said. They pulled away smiling at me. "We won't forget you-We will write to you when we can." They both spoke.

"I love you both," I told them kissing both of their cheeks. "We love you to dad." Sapphire and Estella said at the same time. "Okay, now I'll you two go be good and be careful, and don't give your grandma Minnie hard time okay?" I told them as they nodded their heads.

"Bye daddy love you." They said before running off. Already they just ran off no tears nothing I was expecting a little bit more than them just running off. I guess this is how parents feel when they send their kids off to Hogwarts.

My little girls are growing up and I don't think I'm ready for that. "Don't worry it gets easier each time," Lily told me. "No, it doesn't stop lying!" Sirius said fighting back tears. "Ignore him but don't worry they're in safe hands," Lily told me. "I know and they're exactly like their mother and that's what scares me."

"Everything should scare you when it comes to those girls," Sirius said. "Oh everything does I'm scared every day with them but I know they'll be okay there," I told them as Lily nodded her head. "Oh especially when their uncles are going to be there," Lily said making me smile. 

My little girls will be okay.

The end guys thank you all for reading it I love you all so much!😘❤️