Chapter 29

EMERY GRIFFIN

I woke up in Alex's dorm room. It's pretty cold in here. I snuggled up closer to him but he feels so skinnier but yet with some muscles.

I lifted my head up and that is not Alex. I sat up immediately moving myself away from him. "Morning princess." This boy said as Alex walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Zabini get the fuck out of my bed away from my girl." Alex shouted at him as he laughed getting off the bed going to his i think. Alex walked over to me leaning on his bed close to me.

"Morning sweetheart didn't mean to wake you up so early." He told me. "Where you going?" I asked him. "Early meeting with my headmaster. Go back to sleep it's way to early for you." He told me. "Why are they up than? What time is it?" "Practice I guess and five in the morning." He told me.

I ran my hand across my face letting out a yawn. "Sleep I'll be back before you wake up again." He told me. "How long is the meeting?" I asked him. "Not sure. But I promise I'll be back before you wake up now sleep." He told me leaning in for a kiss as I backed up.

"Mhm morning breath." I told him as he laughed. "Go back to sleep." He said shaking his head as I laid back down in his spot. "I won't be long." He said sitting on the edge of the bed next to me.

"I have to get dressed now but go back to sleep sweetheart." He told me pecking my lips as I stared at him as he chuckled. "Go get dressed." I told him shaking my head.

"Its so freaken cold." I mumbled. "Put my sweatshirt on." He told me grabbing it from the edge handing it to me. "Aren't you going to wear it?" "No I'll be fine put it on than sleep." He told me as I sat up putting it on. Much warmer now it smells so much like him.

"I'll be back before you wake up." He said giving me another kiss before pushing me back down on the bed. I pulled the blanket all the way up closing my eyes as I felt him get up.

I woke up and felt someone next to me. I lifted my head seeing it was Alex. "When did you get back?" I asked noticing he was still up. "An hour ago." He told me. "What time is it?" "Six sweetheart." He told me.

"Go back to sleep." He told me as I laid my head on his chest. "What's bothering you?" I asked him. "Did the meeting go badly?" I asked him tiredly.

"Yeah." He said. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. "No." He told me. "Okay I'm right here when your ready to talk." I told him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." He said. "I've loved you since the moment I've met you." He told me. "You've managed to make my life a whole lot easier." He told me. "You don't have to say it back but I just thought you should know." He told me.

"I really like you too Alex but I'm just not ready to say it yet." I told him. "That's fine by me I just wanted you to know." He told me. "Let's go back to sleep before the guys come back." He said. I closed my eyes immediately falling back asleep.