Chapter 36

EMERY GRIFFIN

The final task is in like a couple weeks. Time has flown by so fast it feels like just yesterday we got here.

I feel so sick to my stomach right now. I feel like throwing up, my palms are sweaty, I feel hot yet cold. I'm in the middle of class right now because I'm not going to miss it.

I have it with the Ravenclaw household. "Ms.Griffin you alright?" Professor Lupin said as I gave him a nod. "Yes Professor I'm fine." I told him as he gave me a nod. He continued to go back to teaching the class and I kept zoning in and out.

"Class is dismissed." He said said everyone stood up leaving. I stood up dizzy for a second. I stabled myself on the desk before grabbing my things. "Emery are you okay. Your a bit paler than usual." He said coming up next to me.

"I'm perfectly fine Professor no need to worry or get my father I'll be okay." I told him walking out the classroom as everything started to spin around for me. I blinked trying to catch my balance. I was about to fall when someone grabbed me.

"I've got you." A soft voice said holding my hand. "Thank you." I said looking at the blonde Ravenclaw. "I'm Emery and thank you." I told her. "You should probably go to the hospital wing I'm Luna Lovegood by the way." She said introducing herself.

"I'm perfectly fine I don't need to go their. Thank you though." I told her. "I must be off now thank you again." I told her before quickly walking off. I turned the corner feeling myself about to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom holding my mouth hoping it doesn't come out.

I made it to the toilet and threw up. Oh merlin I hate throwing up it's the worse when I throw up I throw up more because I gag from throwing up and it cause me to throw up even more I hate it.

I finished throwing up and flushed it walking out to the sink. I rinsed my mouth and walked out bumping into someone. "Emery?" "Hello Professor." I said looking up seeing Professor Lily.

"You okay?" "I'm fine." I told her as she stared at me. She placed her hand on my forehead as I moved as she used her other hand stopping me as she felt my forehead. "Your burning up what are you doing out of bed?" She said letting go of me.

"I feel perfectly fine." I told her as she shook her head grabbing my hand and walking off. "Where we going?" I asked her as she didn't answer me.

LILY POTTER

We entered my chambers as I laid her down on the couch. "Stay here." I told her as she could barely keep her eyes open. She's really her fathers child.

"I don't feel so good Lily." She called out. "Just hold on dear you will in a bit." I called out to her as I grabbed a pepper up potion. I walked back out over to her sitting down putting her head in my lap.

"Drink this." I told her as she shook her head. "Come on it'll make you feel better." I told her as she shook her head whining. "No I hate that potion mom." How high is her fever.

"It's a bad one no." She said shaking her head as tears fell. "Hey hey it's okay I promise you it's a good one." I tried to assure her as she shook her sitting up. "You said that about the last ones." She said.

What did her mother do?

"Emery you need to take it your fever is high." I told her as she kept shaking her head. God she's really like her father here. "Lily?" I heard as I looked up seeing Minerva. "Emery why aren't you in class?"

"She has a high fever and is refusing to take the potion can you help me?" She walked over as Emery sat in the middle of us. "Take it Emery. It'll help you feel better." Minerva told her as she looked at me than the potion.

"Come on." Minerva said taking it from me opening it. "It'll help you okay to make you feel better." Minerva told her bringing it up to her lips as she hesitantly drank it.

"Their now just lay down." Minerva told her as I took it from her going to the bathroom. I put it in the sink and walked back out seeing her laying in Minerva's lap as she played with her hair.

"She hates taking it." She spoke up. "I've noticed." I said sitting down on the other chair. "She's alway hated it since I've met her. But I've always managed to talk her into it. She hadn't had a fever in a while I wonder what happened for her to catch one." She said.

"You seem very fond of her." I said. "I am she's an exactly replica of James she has some of her mothers traits but other than that it's all James. From the hair to Quidditch it's all him. She does have her mothers manners because her father never seemed to have any." Minerva said.

"Of course he didn't it's James." I reminded as she gave me a nod. "Emery just needs some extra loving that's all. She makes the best out of every worst situation." "Extra love?" I asked.

"Yes both her parents were absent in her life her mother off with her stepdad all the time and James well you know." She said. "Emery has a stepdad?" "Had. He passed away a year ago she hated him terribly always complained about him." She told me.

"Do you mind staying here with here while I go teach a class?" "Of course not go I have a free afternoon." She said as I gave a smile and thanked her before leaving.