Chapter 60

EMERY GRIFFIN

After skipping last weeks detention she's gave me a whole months worth of detention for skipping that one time.

But today is the match against Slytherin which to say I'm excited. It's our first game and we've been practicing like crazy.

My dad is going to be here and this is my first game my dad has ever been to.

ALEX SALVATORE

How can I help someone when they don't even talk to me. "Emery-Leave me alone Alex I am happy right now and I don't need you messing it up nor messing up my mood." She told me.

"Just listen to me-No, you hurt me Alex. You hurt me so bad okay. I'm still trying here I'm still trying to get to a better place because of you and that stupid tournament."

She told me as she stopped walking turning around to face me. "I didn't mean to-Alex you had a choice I would've helped you and your brothers out of it but you choose to keep it a secret. Listen I don't have time right now I have a quidditch match less than ten minutes."

She told me. "Emery please." I begged her as she shook her head. "I can't nor do I want to. Please just leave me alone-I still love you even if you hate me I still love you my love for you will never change and I hope that one day you can talk to me." "I don't think I could ever love you again after what you put me through." She said.

She quickly walked off to the quidditch lockers as I went to the Slytherin stands standing next to Leo, Jacob and Danny. "Where we're you?" Leo asked.

"Coming from the common room." I told them as the match started. "Look theirs Emery." Leo pointed out as i looked at her she looks beautiful. I really fucked up. I have to fix this I have to fix what I did.

.......

The game was tied. Draco just needs to get the snitch and we win but I'm hoping Emery's team wins so she can celebrate.

The seekers were aligned with each other leaning to grab the golden snitch. Emery was going to make a goal but fell midway like she passed out. "Emery Griffin seems to pass out mid game." The announcer said as i rushed down only to see her brother and dad their trying to wake her up.

"Dad she landed on her arm, Emery said one wrong move and she cant play no more she's going to be devastated." Harry told him. "She's not waking up let's get her to the hospital wing." Her father said picking her up carefully.

I hid so they didn't see me.

Who did this to her? Who would want to do that to her?

"Find out who did that to my niece Salvatore." I turned around seeing Barty Crouch Jr. "Sir-Find them than bring them to me." He said before leaving. I let out a sigh. Hopefully she's okay.