Chapter 38

EMERY GRIFFIN

Today is the final task. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement because I'm more than nervous at this point.

"What if we just hid till it was over?" I asked Harry and Cedric. "No we're not hiding. Your going to hide behind me in the maze that's where you'll hide." Harry told me.

"Alex would've said yes." I mumbled. "Because he'll go along with anything you tell him you have him whipped Emmy." Cedric told me as I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and let's go." I told them jumping off the sink walking out to the door.

"No hiding Emmy." Cedric told me as we walked down to the maze. "So rude of them not to let me go hide." I mumbled under my breath. We entered the tent as we saw my-our dad. "Theirs my kids." Dad said as me and Harry walked over giving him a hug. I shoved Harry a bit as he shoved me back.

"Are you two excited?" "She wants to go hide." Harry said ratting me out. "I want to go hide when I see her too!" Sirius said laughing at himself. "Least I don't have grey hairs. You've got a million tiny ones that your poor eyesight can't see them." I told him.

"Enough you two." His wife said. "I feel bad for you having to live with that horrid dog." "Dog!" He gasped. "Your the shortest midget I've ever met your shorter than the goblins at Gringrotts." He said. I moved away from my dad and kicked him before walking away.

"Seriously fighting with him again?" Cedric said. "Not my fault." I told him. "Sweetheart?" I saw Alex as I walked over to him. "Don't you even think about it." Harry and Cedric told me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hello sweetheart." He said as we walked off away where my dad can't see us. "Hi baby. What are you doing back here?" "Sweetheart are you sure you don't want to skip out of here me and you?" He asked me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'd love to but my brothers won't let me sorry." I told him. "Just promise me this after the tournament we'll be okay?" He said. "Of course we will." "I love you but you gotta go it's starting now and my brothers are going to come find us and get the wrong idea." I told him.

"I love you sweetheart." He said giving me a kiss. I gave him a kiss back and went to pull back but he kept it going so I gave him. "If only I could take you up to my dorm right now." He said in between kisses. I'm so tempted but no. Someone cleared their throat as I shoved him away seeing it was Professor Moody.

"It's starting now I suggest you get out their." He said as I gave him a nod and walked out over to Harry. "Your hickey is showing." Harry said as I covered it with my hair. "Shut up you saw nothing." I told him as he laughed.

"Stay close to me." He told me as I gave him a nod. "I will don't worry." I told him taking a deep breath. Merlin I'm nervous right now.

BARTY CROUCH

Emery ran off outside the tent while Alex stayed here with me. "Your dating my niece?" "No-So you just had your tongue down her throat for no reason than?" "Yes we're together but it's part of the plan." He said.

"She better not get hurt out of this plan Alex because if she does I will come after you than whoever sent you with this plan understood?" "Understood." He mumbled before walking off. I really hope they don't get the cup.