Chapter 10

Hey guys I've decided to just skip to the first task.

EMERY GRIFFIN

Today is the first task. I'm nervous for Cedric and Harry. What if they get hurt or worse die something can go wrong any moment.

I sat in the tent with Cedric waiting for it to start. "Promise you'll be safe?" "I'll be safe Emmy don't worry about me." He told me as I gave him a nod. "Here comes your partner."

Cedric said talking about Harry as he walked over. "What are you doing back here?" He asked me. "Well I came to support you and Cedric." I told him. "You can't support both." Harry told me.

"Why not. He's my brother why can't I support him and my partner at the same time?" I told him as he shook his head. "You should probably change I believe your going up as well." He told me before walking off.

"What no. I can't go out their-You'll fine go change." Cedric told me as I got up grabbing my bag and headed to the changing rooms. Im scared what if something happens.

I changed into my clothes and put my other pair of clothes in my bag shoving it in the locker. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know someone was changing." A lady said. "That's fine don't worry about it I just finished." I told her as she stared at me.

"Emery right?" She said. "How do you know my name?" I asked her a bit freaked out. "Harry told me your his partner right?" She said as I gave her a nod. "Yeah I am. I must go now my brother is waiting." I told her before walking past her making sure not to bump into her.

I walked over to Cedric sitting down. "Is it to late to ask my mom to switch me?" I asked him as he gave me a nod. "You'll be fine you studied day and night for this you'll do perfect besides I doubt you have to go up." He told me as I nodded my head.

"I'm going to go talk to Harry I'll be back." I told him standing up going over to Harry. I waited patiently until he was done talking. I didn't want to interrupt him that's rude to do.

"What do you need?" He asked me. "Why didn't you just tap me?" He added. "You we're talking I didn't want to be rude. But um are you sure I need to go out as well?" I asked him. "I don't know?" He said shrugging his shoulders before turning back around.

Well that didn't help at all. "Do you think Professor McGonggal will know?" I asked him. "I don't know go ask her." He said a bit rude. He's probably just nervous that's all. "Alright I will thank you." I told him turning around as I saw Cedric shaking his head as I walked over to Professor McGonggal.

"Emery." She said not even looking up from her clip board. "Professor McGonggal do I have to go out?" I asked her as she stared at me. "No you don't have to." She told me as I gave her a nod. "Thank you." I told her before going over to Harry.

He looked at me. "Great news I don't have to but if you don't want to I can totally go up for you-Your terrified of dragons Emmy." Cedric called out. How dare he. "It'll be fine if you don't want to go out I'll totally go for you if not it's fine." I told him.

"Are you done rambling?" Harry said as I looked at the floor. "Yeah sorry." I mumbled. "You can go out for me." He said as my eyes widened a bit. "That's perfect than. Your free to go do whatever you want than." I told him. "I'm just going to be over their." I said pointing to Cedric before slowly walking o we to Cedric.

"Your scared of dragons Em." He told me as I nodded my head. "Yeah I am." I told him. "So why did you offer to take it?" He asked. "Because it's called being a partner even when your scared." I told him as he shook his head. "Your to damn nice." He said.

I'm going to be fighting dragons.

I'M GOING TO BE FIGHTING DRAGONS!

I'm going to die. I set my wand down on the seat as I stood up hugging Cedric. "Tell my mom and dad I love them." I told him as he shook his head but hugged me back with a small laugh.