Chapter 48

EMERY GRIFFIN

I told Regulus everything about that night and it feels like a huge weight was lifted and it feels nice talking to someone. I asked Regulus if he could bring Luna over today.

I could really talk to her right now. She's helped me like really helped me. "Emery Lunas here!" Regulus shouted as I rushed downstairs. I rushed over hugging her as she immediately hugged back. "My goodness careful don't want to get hurt now." Lily told us as I gave her a nod.

"I hope you don't mind I have a friend over." I told her. I sorta forgot to tell my dad. "Of course not dear any of your friends are welcomed here. Luna it's lovely to see you." Lily said. "You to Ms.Potter." Luna told her. "Call me Lily." Lily told her. 

"Come on come on come on." I told Luna as she smiled. "Where to?" "My room I have to show you something." I told her as we rushed up to my room.

JAMES POTTER

Lily sat down next to me on the couch. "Where's Emery?" Sirius asked. "With her friend." I answered. "She has a friend over?" James asked.

"Yes she does and you boys are going to leave them alone. Emery is happy so leave her alone and I'm talking to you Sirius." Lily told him. "I didn't even do anything." He said whining. "Not yet you haven't. This is the first time she's been happy since what happened so please Sirius leave her alone." Lily told him as he let out a sigh.

"Fine." He mumbled.

EMERY GRIFFIN

Me and Luna been up here in my room the majority of the day. Now it's time for her to go and it sucks.

"Oh it was so fun hanging out with you today." I told her as she smiled at me. "You too. Maybe next time you can come over to my house and we can hang out in the garden again?" "Ooh yes." I told her as we walked downstairs meeting her mom.

"Hi Pandora." I said waving to her as she smiled at me. "Hello Emery so nice to see you again." She told me. "Emery." Someone shouted for me as I let out a sigh. "I must go now but it was nice seeing you again. Luna I hope to see you very soon again." I told her as she smiled at me causing me to smile.

"Me too." "I think we shall leave now her father is waiting for us. It was lovely to see you again Emery." She said before they left. I walked over to see what my dad wanted. "Yes?" I asked.

My mom is here? "Mom?" "Yes yes it's me mum. I got your dads letter Emery." She told me. "What letter?" I asked as she handed me a letter.

"Penelope come pick up Emery as quickly as you can. She's been getting on my nerves lately and I don't want to deal with her no more. So once you get this come get her she's just been trouble since you dropped her off. I don't want to see her anymore so come get her.

Sincerely J.F.P

Oh.

"Go get your things better yet leave them I'll get you new things." Mom said. "Dad sent this?" "He sure did his initials are their and it is his hand writing." Mom said. "Let me see this letter." Sirius said snatching it out of my hand.

"James wouldn't write!" Sirius said. "It's clearly his hand writing he obviously did. Um-Let's go Emery. I told you, you don't fit in here. So let's hurry home now. Sirius you also look a mess." Mom said.

"Dad wouldn't-Why do you think he's not here right now. He obviously doesn't want to see you. Let's go your wand? Where is it go get it." She told me. I walked up to my room grabbing my wand shoving it in my boot. I took off my bracelet and left it right their on the nightstand before going back downstairs.

"Emery she's lying to you!" Sirius told me. "What do you care Sirius you've never liked me. No need to act like it now. You hate me we all know it-Emery let's go." Mom said as I walked over to her.

"You have your wand?" I lifted it out of my boot showing her than shoving it back in. "Hand?" I gave her my hand and we landed not in the Manor. "Where are we?" I asked her. "Home. My family home. Your uncle is here as well. Somewhere around the house. Go pick a room out." Mom told me as I walked upstairs biting on the inside of my cheek.

I never knew my dad felt that way about me. I should've known everything is just an act. Who am I kidding it's me for gods sake I get attached easily.

I entered a room seeing it empty as I let out a sigh. This is my life constantly getting abandoned and used.