Chapter 52

EMERY GRIFFIN

The day after my birthday was a mess. I woke up to my mom yelling at me how I embarrassed I just laid back down covering myself with my blanket covering my ears because I really wasn't in the mood to hear her.

Now today we go back to Hogwarts. I'm hurt my dad didn't show up for my birthday Harry did but not my dad. I guess it's just time to give up on him now I was just hoping that some part of him would be here for me.

"Emery hurry up." My mom yelled as I walked downstairs with my stuff. "Let's go we're late already." She said as I grabbed her hand as we apprated to the Kings Cross.

"Bye mom." I said as soon as we got here. I walked off as she left. I accidentally hit someone dropping their stuff. "I'm so sorry." I told them helping them pick their stuff up. "Hello sweetheart." You've got to be kidding me!

"Nope." He told me. I stood up shoving his stuff into his chest. "Why you here?" "To win you back." He told me. "You won't ever I'm through with you." I told him. "We'll see sweetheart-Emery." I heard as I turned around seeing Harry. Thank god.

I walked off over to him. "Thank you for saving me from having to hex him in-front of everyone." I told him as he laughed. "He's coming here now?" "I guess he is." "Are you gonna be okay?" "Yeah I'll be fine. Besides I can always hide from him. I have secret hiding spots that not even you know of." I told him as he laughed.

"Sure you do." He told me. "I'm gonna go now. I'll see you later Harry." I told him as he gave me a nod. I walked off on to the train. I found a compartment quickly. I closed the door letting out a sigh.

The door opened as Alex walked in with his brothers and his friends. "Hello sweetheart." Alex said sitting down next to me as I rolled my eyes. "Sweetheart someone else." I told him. "Oh come on you love it when I call you sweetheart." He said.

"No I don't." I told him. "Alex man just leave her alone." Lorenzo told him. "Thank you Lorenzo." "Your welcome pretty girl." He told me as I smiled at him. "But you'll let him call you pretty girl?" "Yes because he didn't use me like you did." I told him.

"Do you have to sit in here? I mean their likes a whole bunch of other compartments you can sit in." I told him. "I wanted to sit with you sweetheart." He said shrugging his shoulders as I rolled my eyes. "I hate you, you know that right?"

"You love me." He said as I let out a sigh. "Draco switch me." I said. "I don't want to sit next to him either!" Draco said dramatically. "Someone switch me I don't want to be sitting next to this!" Theodore let out a sigh standing up.

"Move." He said as I smiled and sat down next to Blaise. "Hello princess!" He said throwing his arm around me as I smiled at him. "Seriously!" Alex said as I rolled my eyes. "So Blaise tell me how your summer was?" I asked him as he smiled at me and went on about his summer.

Nobody needed to tell him twice. Maybe this ride won't be as bad as long as I ignored Alex.