Chapter 62

JAMES POTTER

Christmas break.

The kids are excited to come back home I'm more excited to have Emery back home where she belongs. We're waiting at the Kings cross for the train to come with the kids.

The train soon got here and Emery came rushing out over towards me. She wrapped her arm around me being careful with her other arm in the sling. I still have to get her checked I hope it's nothing to bad.

"Oh I've missed you." I told her picking her up a bit. "I saw you before I left the cast dad." She said. "I know but I've missed you." I told her as Harry came walking over with the kids. "You ran!" Harry said as she turned around facing him.

"Because she's a daddy's girl Harry." My mom said as Emery smiled at me. "Come on let's get you kiddos to the house now." I told them as we left.

"I'm ready for bed." Emery said letting out a yawn. "You slept the whole train ride!" Harry said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm tired." She mumbled leaning against me resting her head on my stomach.

"Stay up for a bit longer than after dinner you can go to bed." I told her as she nodded her head. "I'm just gonna go-No your gonna fall asleep." Harry told her. "No I won't." "Yes you will I will put it away for you." He said grabbing her trunk and going upstairs as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine by me less time I'm wasting." She said as I shook my head. "Oh looky our baby cousin came!" Carson said as she looked up at them. I think she's shortest here right now.

"Does she want to be held like a baby." Andrew said in a baby voice as she rolled her eyes. "Come here baby." Matthew said in a baby voice picking her up as she laughed.

"Put me down I'm not a baby." "Says the one who's 5'3 the shortest here." He said as they carried her to the living room. Oh my Merlin those four are gonna cause some chaos I can just feel it now. "Emery I'm taking you to get checked tomorrow." I shouted after them as I heard the triplets mocking her in a baby voice.