Chapter 25

EMERY GRIFFIN

We go back to the castle on Monday and as of right now it's Saturday. I just can't wait to go back and see Alex.

"Emery come downstairs." Harry shouted as I shook my head as him. He's always yelling why can't he come up here and tell me for once.

I got off my bed and walked downstairs seeing everyone in the living room. "Is this an intervention because I did absolutely nothing wrong and if you say-Oh shut up and come sit down." Harry said patting the seat next to him.

I walked over sitting down looking around the room as they stared at me. "I didn't do anything." I told them. "We know darling." Euphemia told me. "So why are they staring?" I asked.

"Okay moving on you kids go back to the castle on Monday." Willow said. "Dear now that you know about your dad-I've always knew about my dad." She shook her head mumbling something under her breath.

"Your dads side of your family. When you go back to the castle you just can't tell anyone." She told me. "What are you saying?" "You can't tell anyone your dad is James and that your related to us." She said.

"But why not? I don't see a problem with telling people." "Your last name is Crouch and Griffin and not Potter." They don't want people knowing about me I see how it is now. They act like they like me than go and do this.

"So you can't tell people your a Potter." She told me. "I never wanted to be one anyways." I told her standing up. "I am not going to hide who I am because you don't want people to know what my dad did. If you just didn't want me dad you could've just told me instead of having your mom and this would've made my life a lot easier than waiting for you to come around and not depend on you." I told him before walking off towards the front door.

"Emery." My dad called out as I walked out slamming it. How dare they. I knew I should've just went straight to Cedric's for break or stayed with Alex at least than I wouldn't be hurt because of them.

"Emery get back inside its freezing outside." My dad called out as I kept walking ignoring him. "Emery." My dad shouted as I heard footsteps not far behind me. "Emery Minvera Potter stop right their and don't move another step." He shouted.

Potter?

I stopped my movements and turned around looking at my dad. "Potter is not my last name it's Griffin besides I wouldn't want to ruin your perfect family image for the whole wizarding world." I told him.

"It is your last name. You've got Potter blood running through your veins as we speak." He told me. "No dad it's not. Your parents don't want me having it. I'm not going to sit their and let them talk to me like that. You sat their and said nothing dad I'm your daughter and you didn't say a word to them."

I yelled at him. "Listen-No I'm not going to listen. I stayed here even when I didn't feel comfortable because I thought I was going to be able to spend time with my dad but instead all we did was argue and practically getting told I'll never be in the family.

If I wanted to feel bad about myself I would've went to moms. It would've been nice to get to know you more dad seeing as I barely know two things about you meanwhile theirs kids who aren't even yours knows way more than I do." I felt tears building up.

"Just come back to the house. We can talk-I don't want to be in that house right now dad! Your not listening to me! They basically told me their ashamed of me dad and you did absolutely nothing. Thirteen years I've waited for this day and only for it to be completely ruined so no I'm not going back into that house." I told him turning back around walking off.

"Emery." He shouted as I walked faster away.

I kept walking to the point where I couldn't anymore. I sat myself on a bench staring at the water. I just thought I could believe they actually wanted me in their family no they just want to make sure I don't spill their secret.

"I heard what happened." I looked up seeing Cedric. He sat down next to me putting a jacket over me. "They just don't want me to spill their secret. More importantly my dads that he cheated on his wife I'm the result of his dirty secret. I'm a mistake never meant to happen. I just ruin people's lives." I told him laying my head on his chest.

"Your the best mistake to ever happen than." He told me. "The very best one to come and ruin my life ever and I'd never trade you for the whole wide world." He told me. "That's why your my pretty boy." I told him. "And that's why your my emmy." He told me.

"It was all just fake they only wanted me over just so I don't tell everyone my dads dirty secret." "Well in my opinion I think your the best dirty secret ever. Who else is suppose to tease me and mess with me all day huh tell me. No one I'd have no one to come be an ass to me." He told me.

"Let's get you back okay. Just ignore them we go back to the castle on Monday it's just one more day. Than you I guess I'll let you go hang out with that boy." He told me as i looked at him. "You know I'm dating him right?" "I know sadly." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on." He said as we stood up and walked off. "You didn't loose control?" He asked me as I shook my head. "No I stayed somewhat calm." I told him fixing the jacket around myself putting it on right zipping it up.

"How'd you know-Your dad told me when you just ran off." He told me. "Doctor said I'm not able to play anymore." I told him. "We'll figure something out you still have a whole year till next year." He told me.

We walked in silence as we got closer to the house.

We then got in front of the house. "Do I got-Yes come on." He said opening the gate as we walked to the door. He opened the door walking in as I slowly walked in.

"Don't you ever just run off like that again." My dad said hugging me as I stared at Cedric. He mouthed to me one more day. "Are you okay. Your freezing." Dad said checking around seeing if I'm hurt.

"I'm fine can I just go to the room?" I asked. "No you cannot just go to your room. Emery you could've gotten seriously hurt do you not understand you ran off anything could've happened to you." Dad said as I looked at Cedric.

"Don't look at him he ain't going to help you." "Are you done?" He let out a frustrated groan. "Just go to your room." He told me as I shrugged my shoulders and walked upstairs.

JAMES POTTER

This child could've seriously hurt and she doesn't even care at all. "She's exactly like her father." I heard my mom say. "Thank you-I didn't bring her back for you. I brought her back because I didn't want her out their alone. I don't know how she still loves you but your her dad so I guess I gotta like you somewhat but I don't. I'm only here for Emery not for you."

He said before walking off. "Pissed off not one but two kids today what a roll prongs." Sirius said as I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I knocked on Emery's door before entering.

She was laying down on h side side. "Princess." "Just leave me alone already. I'm staying at moms for summer." She told me. "Em-Please just leave alone." She said she's crying. "Emery-Just leave me alone already okay. I get it I'm in trouble now just leave me alone please." She said.

I let out a sigh and walked back out shutting her door. She's really hurt about this.