Chapter 46

JAMES POTTER

I gave Emery the day to herself let her cool down before I go and bring her back home. I know she went to her moms home for the night. So I left her to let her cool down.

"I'm off to pick up Emery and Sirius when we get back I expect an apology." I told him as he rolled his eyes. "I'll go with you." Remus said as I gave him a nod. We than left to the Manor. We got here and their was glass everywhere like someone broken in.

"Emery?" She walked downstairs not caring about the glass anywhere. "What?" She asked. "What happened here?" "I got mad." She said. "Let's go home." I told her as she walked over to us. "Is he going to be their?" "Sirius yes he is." "Than I don't want to go." She said. "Let's go." I said grabbing her hand and apprating back home.

"Come on." I said taking her into the kitchen. "Sirius." Kya said giving him a shove as he got up walking over to Emery leaning down to her height. "I am sorry." "Lies." She said. "I'm not lying I am sorry your just a child and I am the adult here I shouldn't have acted that way yesterday." "I can see right through your lies." She told him.

"So how didn't you know your boyfriend was lying to you huh." Oh my Merlin these two. "This is why your mother hated you-That's why your hates you." "Sirius!" Kya shouted at him. "Fine I'm sorry just accept it-No I'm not going to accept it." She told him.

"Emery!" I said. "What it's the truth i accepting it he's rude and annoying and I just don't like him." She told me. "Just go to your room please." I told her letting out a sigh. "I always get sent to the room." She mumbled walking off.

"Is she going through puberty or something? She is so rude." Sirius said. "You bully her Sirius than wonder why she doesn't like you?" Lily said. "I don't bully her I tell her the truth." He said. "I'm boutta lock you both up in a room together-She'll kill him." Marlene said trying not to laugh.

"This is a serious situation here she has some serious issues with Sirius and one of them is going to kill each other sooner or later and I have a feeling it will be Sirius the one dying if he can't keep his mouth shut." Minerva said. She isn't lying.

"Okay so we can sit these two down and have them talk it out-Or we let her beat the shit out of him I vote that one instead." Marlene said. "You like violence I'm not letting my daughter beat my best friend. Their going to sit down and talk it out." I told her as she rolled her eyes. "Well if she does kill Sirius I'll help her bury him." Marlene said as I shook my head at her.

EMERY GRIFFIN

Before I could even go to my room I was stopped. "Your coming with me." Regulus said dragging me downstairs. "I'm taking Emery out." He yelled as we walked out the door.

"Where we even going?" "To visit my friend I was telling you about. She saved me from when I was at my lowest and I feel like you'll love her daughter." He told me as we walked for some time till we got to a house. A lady and her daughter were outside already.

"Reggie your here!" She said hugging him. Luna? "Hi Luna." I said as she smiled at me. "It's very nice to see you again Emery." "I see you two met already. Emery this is my best friend Pandora Lovegood." Regulus told me. "It's nice to meet you Ms-Call me Pandora and oh Reggie she looks so much like Barty." She said referring to my uncle.

"She even has his temper. Remember when he'd loose his temper every five minutes with my brother. She's exactly like that with my brother." He said smiling. "Oh she's just adorable. Why don't you two go play or do something." She told me and Luna.

"Go along now." Regulus told us as I followed Luna. We went to the back of the house sitting down in this beautiful garden.

"I come here to calm down." Luna told me. "I don't blame you it's beautiful." I told her. "Thank you. I can sense you needed some calmness." She told me as I smiled at her. "I did thank you." I told her.

"How are you?" She asked me. "I'm alright." I told her. "I'm not going to push you to talk." She told me. "Little bit and pieces of that night have been coming to me lately and the one person I talk to about my problems is gone and the other person used me." I told her.

"You'll find someone again it's just going to take time." She told me. I like her. "It's nice talking to someone." "It really is people around here don't like talking to me." She told me. "They have no taste in good people than because your an amazing person Luna and I'm honored to be your friend." I told her as she smiled.