Chapter 4

EMERY GRIFFIN

I skipped dinner again tonight. Cedric fell for the I don't feel good because of the cramps card again. I usually pull that card when I really don't want to go other than that I'm hiding from him.

I hid in the library away from Madam Pince she's so adamant on having me going to dinner every night which I love her for but it does annoy me like heck.

Why can't mom worry about me like that it's feel nice to have her worry like that for once.

I heard chatter coming from outside the library as I walked out seeing some kids from another school. "Oh you their come here." A boy said pointing at me as I slowly walked over to them keeping my hands behind my back.

"Yes?" "Where's the Slytherin common room? We're here for the tournament." He said. "Oh um I can show you guys it's a pretty big castle you'll probably get lost I still get lost sometimes." I told them as they gave me a nod. "Thank you." A brunette boy told me as I gave them a nod. "Just give me a second to collect my things." I told them.

They gave me a nod as I walked back into the library. "Your suppose to be-I know I'm going." I told her grabbing my bag shoving the book in there seeing as I'm still reading it.

I walked back out seeing the boys waiting for me. "I'm Emery by the way." I said introducing myself to them. Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself in front of them. "Emery?" "Griffin Emery Griffin and you boys?" I said as we started to walk.

"I'm Jacob." The brunette said. "I'm Alex but you pretty thing can call me Al." A boy with black hair said as I felt myself blush as I looked down not wanting to let him see. "Ignore him I'm Leo he just flirts with everyone." A boy with brown hair told me as I gave him a nod looking up.

"And lastly I'm Danny." A boy with dirty blonde hair told me. "It's nice to meet you boys. I hope you guys have a nice time here." I told them. "If I get to see you everyday I sure will." Alex told me.

"Any boyfriend?" He questioned as I shook my head. "No." I told him. "How can someone so beautiful as you be single?" He said. "Your a sweet talker aren't you?" I asked him as he grinned at me. "Of course I am sweetheart that's how I get out of situations." He said throwing his arm around me.

"So what do you say me and you on a date tomorrow night?" He said asking me out. "No thank you." I told him as the others laughed at his rejection. "She told you no." Jacob said laughing. "I'll get you to go out on a date with my before the school year ends darling." He said as we passed by my dad as I looked down hopefully he didn't see me.

"Who you hiding from an ex?" Danny said. "No just my dad." I told them. "Oh I see your father works here." Alex said as I nodded my head looking back up. "Yes he just started this year." I told them. Telling them won't be bad they don't go here so I should be fine.

"Who's your father sweetheart?" He asked me. "That I can't tell you." I told him stepping in front of the portrait. "Pureblood." I whispered into the portraits ear as the door opened. "Here's the Slytherin common room. It was nice meeting you boys I must go now I have someone waiting for me." I said noticing Cedric waiting for me with a smirk.

"Goodnight see you later." I said before running over to Cedric as he threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked off. "I was only showing them to the Slytherin common room." I told him. "I didn't say anything." He said. "I seen it on your face." I told him as he laughed.

ALEX NEWTON

She ran off to some boy. "Don't be jealous we only just met her." Jacob said. "Oh but he has it for her. Love at first sight." Danny said as I rolled my eyes. "Shove off." I said entering the portrait into the common room.

Emery Griffin will be mine.

JAMES POTTER

Emery walked off with four boys one had his arm around her. How dare he have his arms around my little girl. "Mate if looks could kill that boy would be dead." Sirius told me as he also saw them.

"Who is he and why does he have his arm around her." I mumbled. "Mate calm down or your gonna tell everyone yourself about her." Sirius told me as I let out a sigh. "Fine but I don't want to see that boy anywhere near her." I told him as he laughed.