READ BEFORE READING.

I can't believe i even have to write this.

If you're going to read this book and hate on Arabella only for having normal human fucking emotions. Don't.

Don't waste your time, don't waste my time. Your comments about how annoying she is or you being completely misogynistic toward her will get deleted because it isn't even right how some of y'all portray her but ignore the way Roman or the other guys act.

Seriously, before you even think about commenting shit on how you don't like her, or how you think she's the toxic one, gtfo. I don't wanna hear it.

If you're under the age of 16, seriously don't read this book. You're mind isnt mature enough to understand the topics of what's going on, so you're single asses assuming you know how to be in a relationship when the only thing you've kissed is your hand are comedic quite literally.

This book has depth to it. What you see because i've wrote it, usually has a meaning behind it so before you decide to hate on my work & the characters i created, read into it. Y'all hate that she don't really want anything to do with Roman for the first half of the book but he literally treated her like absolute shit and yall skip past that. She doesn't want to get hurt by him again and y'all love making excuses that benefit him.

Oh HeS A SoCiOpATh hEs tryInG. HeS HaD A BaD pASt.

Shut the fuck up. Y'all love making excuses for the toxic white man. HES NOT A CHARACTER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD. For the first half of the book, he is the bad guy. Y'all romanticise him way too much it's not right.

Y'all wanna be like it's only a book but the internalised misogyny y'all have for Arabella is disgusting. It's like y'all want her to be completely submissive to them ?? it's confusing as hell. Are y'all that triggered that a character is finally standing up for herself then read another book.

It's not that hard to just simply stop reading instead of commenting absolute hate and nonsense and then getting all pissy when i reply back to u.

So final. If you're gonna hate Arabella for not putting up with their shit, don't fucking read my book because i cannot be bothered anymore.