SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One

FOURTEEN| Stray Bullets

November 25, 2015
~
//Milan\\

"I just don't wanna talk about it right now yo parents don't even have to know right now, it's too early

"I just don't wanna talk about it right now yo parents don't even have to know right now, it's too early."

"Too early for what?" For this conversation and for us to be discussing "the future" when anything can happen.

"For anything, I'm only in my first timester—"

"This yo first time pregnant though." He scoffed, "I don't know why you puttin all these negatives in the air, and shit." He exclaimed annoyed going to his dresser, "You stay talking bout not jinxing shit, but here you go."

"I'm not trying to im just stating facts." I got up from the covers to get ready for the day as he continued to pull out his clothes obviously hot talking shit.

"I'm just saying it's like you don't want a kid with me." He laughed bitterly which I returned saying, "I don't."

"At least not right now and you got everything going for you." I continued, "Yo mama already don't like me, next thing you know I'm tryna pull you down with me."

"It's not like that."

"Oh so she didn't say that I'm pulling you down? Cause I couldve swore I heard that last night."

"That's why you don't wanna say shit? You scared of what people think of you?"

"It's not people's business!" I exclaimed annoyed, "You can't hold water just say that."

"I'm not comfortable lying to my folks."

"It's not lying if you don't say shit—

"Is that yo philosophy for when you wanna lie to me too?" I looked at him so fucking dumbfounded— confused really.

"The fuck have I ever lied to you my nigga?"

"That ain't even what I said; Must be some type of guilty conscience or some huh?" He interrogated me. I laughed him off trying not to get myself mad and just leave it all alone cause nigga— "You really pushing it."

"I'm not though." He grilled me, "You so big and bad until you actually gotta get some shit done."

"And you always pushing me to do shit I don't want too! I'm not saying shit to yo peoples, I don't give a fuck Ronnajae I'm not ready and I'm not doing it. Period, point motherfucking Blank my nigga just like that, get used to it."

"Fuck you, ima do what the fuck I want to too."

"What nigga?" I walked up to his almost 6 foot frame, "Say that shit witcha chest."

"Ima Do what the Fuck I want too. You don't have to say shit ima handle it."

"You gone handle it." I mugged him, he nodded straightening his posture, "Ima handle it."