FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties

NINE| Summer '14

July 17, 2014
~
//Milan\\

"

SHOOT HIM!
SHOOT HIM!
SHOOT HIM—

POW
POW
POW

I jumped from my sleep for the fifth time this night; running to the bathroom so I could throw up. I cried over the toilet as my emotions toyed with me.

How was I gonna suppress these thoughts in my head that won't even shed away. The dreams get more horrifying but always repetitive.

I'm always the one with the gun.

I'm the one always shootin.

I was the one always bein pulled by the strings.

BOOM! "Aye cut that crying shit out, I need you to go to the corner store!" I heard Joe from outside the door.

I groaned and wiped some of my tears flushing the toilet, "Ion feel good!" I

He hit the door harder causing me to jump, "If you ain't in the living room in 1, ima break yo fucking neck."

"O.K." I retorted getting up from the bathroom floor.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Cringing at how weird like my head was even though my cheeks were still lowkey the same. Honestly it was annoying like how yo face skinny but flushed, I don't understand.

I brushed my teeth and started my routine. If he wanted me to go somewhere I wasn't coming back until I did. I used eyeliner to make my eyes pop more and straightened out my hair.

Leaving the bathroom I rushed back to my room and changed, knowing I couldn't for really keep him waiting, grabbed my bag, and made my way to living room

Leaving the bathroom I rushed back to my room and changed, knowing I couldn't for really keep him waiting, grabbed my bag, and made my way to living room. I hate that the hallway lowkey long. "What all do you need?" I asked trying to mask out my attitude.

He leaned over the table with his cancer stick in his hand squinting at me making me uncomfortable. He hit it like it was a blunt and asked me, "What're you wearing?"

I shifted my body to check his body language and I noticed how his leg was shaking he was finna start some shit.

I smacked my lips on the low, "Y-You bought me this. Y-You bought all my clothes when you threw them out remembe—"

He surely did restock my closet. I bought all my shoes and chains though for sure, you already know the vibes

"SO THE FUCK YOU WEARING THAT SHIT FA RIGHT NOW LIKE YOU GOIN SOMEWHEA'!?" He stood up.

I was finna run.

Pussy.

Lemme see you bulk up to this nigga den.

...—

exactly.

"Can you just tell me what you want?" I asked trying to hide my fear of him as best I could, unfortunately it was like a flip had been switch in his head and when I seen the three ticks: his left eye twitch, jaw clench, and the wave of his tongue sucking his teeth, I knew he was yearning to hit me.