FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale

Happy late Merry Christmas
~~
Caution this part contains: Acts of Violence and Murder
**

**
EIGHT| All before Nine

September 3, 2013
~
//Milan\\

 "Come on you been playin all day, you said you was gone take me

"Come on you been playin all day, you said you was gone take me." I whined to Cakes knowing good and damn well I asked her when she was tired from working like a week ago and then I reminded her today but now she on some fuck shit.

"I don't know why you telling me this shit right now Mi. You gone have to wait." Cakes told me causin me to groan about it.

"We was suppose to do it earlier but you fell asleep. Then Kengi came and then now look at you, you said we was going."

"Mi-"

I shook my head, "This some bullsh-"

"Milan shut the fuck up, I said we was gone go all you gotta do is wait."

"But if we do the mall is gonna close!" I whined.

"Then we'll go tomorrow-"

"Oh my god," I smacked my lips sitting on the couch. "You really on some funny shit right now you said we was gone g." I grilled at her feeling tears start to swell up to my eyes.

"Im not finna repeat myself to yo ass, I said what I said."

"PERIOD!" Sammy said coming from the back.

I flicked her off, "Who asked you to speak?"

"Girl, don't make me fuck you up."

"Bitch pregnant or not, I will kill you."

"Please you're like a little bunny." She laughed, "I'a gobble yo crybaby ass up stop talkin to me." She went back to her phone eating skittles.

I smacked my lips and got up, "I hope who ever marry you kill you in yo sleep."

"Yep, I hope yo water break on the toilet."

"Why would you say some ed shit like that Sammy?" Cakes turned over, "Evil ass child."

"Fuck her, please Cakes. I wont ask you for nothing else this whole semester." I lied with a frown. She had me fucked up, I couldn't wait till tomorrow I had a visit from Ms. Barners my fucking social worker and quite frankly i'm still hiding obviously.

Thats why I been asked her. I been worrying like crazy that might forget.

NOW WE AIN'T EVEN GOING!

"Cakes just take the girl school shopping, you off tonight ain't you?" Kengi said walking into the kitchen.

She mugged him, "Who asked you to be Captain save her ass?" Putting the big spoon down she was using to cook, she folded her arms, "Im not driving nowhere right now. It's either wait or wait till tomorrow cause I cant do it right now."