EIGHTY~ T . O .

FIFTEEN| Trial and Error

January 4, 2016
~

Getting out of his car, Hercu made sure to lock the doors before he and Rylen made there way up to the prison.

Personally, Hercu tried to stay away from prisons, but this was business he had to handle. Rylen was just with him for the ride.

Getting buzzed in they told the woman at the desk they were there to see Tyler Rodriguez, and after a process and a little bit of waiting they were walking into the visitation room guided by a correctional officer.

While the CO watched and listened in a corner, Ry and Herc went to the opposite end of the hall. Not too later a battered and bruised Tyler came to light. Rylen winced at the site of him, while Herc internally nodded.

Watching as Tyler picked up the little phone Herc did the same taking the blue lollipop out his mouth in the process so he could talk to him. "You don't look too good in here my boy."

"Yeah, well shit ain't been too smooth in here feel me." Tyler shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm solid though, Ian shook up too rough." He lied almost convincingly.

Since he came in here felt a target was planted on his back. After the first week he thought it was off but it seemed he only made his problems worse. He wasn't gone show that to them though, he knew he had to have a stronger exterior then what he knew lied in him.

A feline.

"That's good." Herc nodded putting his pop in the wrapper, "It's good seeing you holding yo head up in here."

"Yeah, well Ian gone be in here too long right?" Tyler joked laughing a little, "My mom been talking bout Siah and shit talking bout he look like he getting up. Lawyer came by talking bout taking a plea fa self defense and shit—

"And what you say?"

"Nothing." He said clearly into the phone scoffing, "I could be everything in the book but a snitch never. I'm tryna figure this shit out."

"I am too." Hercu told him truthfully, "That's why I'm here."

"What?" Tyler asked curiously. "What could you possibly have in mind to help with some sticky shit like this?" He laughed a little amused, "You niggas kill me."

"I'm looking at the bigger picture, from where I'm standing it ain't looking good for neither one of y'all."

"What you mean?" Tyler asked curiously, Herc shrugged innocently, "What you think I mean?"

"You think they waiting on you to get yo story straight?" Herc questioned him before continuing, "Nah, they getting thee story straight. Shit whatever to make the little minions to believe y'all really killers like that."

"So you expect me to do?" Tyler asked already seeing the pieces Herc was trying put together for him.

"I can't explain everything for you, you a grown ass man ima let you piece them together. All I know is next time miss lawyer come to see you, have something to help."

Tyler just looked at him running Hercu's words back in his head, trying to decipher if the words actually made sense but he couldn't. Cause nothing did make sense.