TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think

FIVE| SAil Out

April 24, 2013
~
//Milan\\

We had just came from my court date and man do I feel like shit

We had just came from my court date and man do I feel like shit. So I have to wear this 50 dolla house arrest thing on my leg for two months after my second day being out of here.

I was planning on going straight to Cakes' but its only for school and back. I plopped on the bed and sighed really hard. "What happened?" Unique asked once she came in here.

I rolled my eyes sitting up, "What didnt happen?" I huffed, "My tits hurt, my lower back is hurting, Ive been feeling like ive had to shit for the longest but nothings been happening and im on House arrest as soon as I get out of here, and youre asking me What happened Unique?"

She looked at me before scoffing, "Forget I asked then." She plopped down on the bed. "They been messing with ole girl again. Dr. Sherman really blind to the shit."

"She's not blind to it, their just sneaky as fuck and Jonae not gone speak up for herself," I shrugged, "Its above me now."

"I mean you was acting like yall was homegirls and shit I just thought you was gone have her back and what not."

"Well you wanna know what my granny ruby told me?" I asked her not wanting a reply, "You cant save people who dont wanna be saved, in her words, If they didnt ask, dont give."

"She sounded like an ass, just because someone didnt ask for something doesnt mean you dont have to give out the kindness of your heart."

"Yeah but its a respect kind of thing, and people always tend the need to feel like someones intiltitled to do something after they did the first time so dont come for my Ruby. She had a valid reasoning to the advice she gave me. Ruby was never wrong," I defended my grandmother.

Who the fuck does Unique think she is coming for Ruby like that.

"I didnt mean to offend, im just saying that advice was assed out." She did a movement with her arms right out the blue.

I shook my head at her, "What ever. My point is Jonae told me from her mouth that she didnt want my help so i'm falling back. I cant risk staying in this place when I get out of it in less then a week. I have people out side of this house that are probably worried about where I am, I shouldve never fought my first week in here anyways." I laid back with her. "I gotta learn to control my anger."

"Sure, and when you find out you should give me some pointers too," She joked seriously,

I laughed, "Okay sure I will."

~
//Royalty\\
~

~//Royalty\\~