THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)

SEVEN | Back on

June 18, 2013
~
//Royalty\\
~

Hearing the sound of a jackhammer outside of my window was the sign to get up

Of course it would be 11 in the morning when they wanna start working.

I heard my momma foot steps coming from the hall so I groaned throwing the cover over my lower half as she came in, "Roro come wash these dishes, I told you to do that shit last night!"

I smacked my lips, "You always coming up in here talk bout clean some how bout you clean it-"

"You wanna get fucked up," She stumped over, smacking my lips at her I got up before she reached me.

"I'ma just wash them anyways," I put on my NIKE slippers walked up to her to kiss her cheek and kept it moving to the bathroom.

I pissed, flushed, then washed my hands before I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Smiling into the mirror I cut the water off and walked out the bathroom satisfied.

Of course until it's time to take a shower.

Before I cooked my two pancake sausages I cleaned off the tables and washed the dishes so she wouldn't be on my ass all day. I don't have time for her. I got a schedule for today.

"Roro do me a favor and go to the super market and get some things for the house?"

"Ma?" I smacked my lips looking at her, "you always want me to do some like grurl." I played with her and she smacked my cheek.

"Go to the store here's twenty dollars." She gave it to me and started to walk away. I smacked my lips looking at the list and the twenty dollars.

"What if this ain't enough?" I asked running after her.

She looked back at me that made me raise my eye brow, then she said, "Make it enough."

"You want me to spend my money cause you off?" I played with her even though I was gone do it anyway.

"Problem." She walked away. I smacked my lips at her and laughed before putting the twenty in pocket.

"I guess."

~

As I walked to the super market I kept on thinking about what Milan was talking about a few days ago.

What could Dyamond possibly want to talk to me about?

How she miss me?

I low-key miss her to but what I do with Johnny is wrong. They cousins. OPPOSITE SEX cousins.

Now that's gone destroy her if she ever find out...

I don't want to hurt Dyamond, but I also wanna know what she got to tell me.