ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME

TWO| Ready to Play

May 6, 2011
~
//Milan\\

"Damn Ro, it's push and go, I'm not gone teach yo clumsy ass no more." I told him shoving him off my board. "You suck ass."

He smacked his lips, "Yeen gotta be mean about it. It's not my fault that I don't learn as fast as you." He shrugged.

We were on our way to the park from the building. It was going on 1 something so I thought why not.

Better than being with Joe or Aunt Jen while Granny Ruby in the Hospital.

I sighed, "My bad. Alright. I'm just irritated."

"With what?"

"The new stuff Joe got me doing around the house. And let's not forget he wants me to clean thee closet..."

"What's wrong with thee closet?" He asked.

I groaned, "When we first moved in my momma was gone put stuff in the closet. Thing is that's where the bugs stay-

"Ew you dirty-"

Not telling him shit else.

"NO the fuck i'm not." I got offended. "It's been like that for forever, don't got money for the exterminator, bugs spray just makes them evolve into something new....Im scared to even breathe in the same space as thee closet."

"So where's your room?"

"Next door to the bathroom." I shrugged, "the Closet is in the beginning of the hallway so."

"And they never crawl out?"

"Ion know, All I know is that they'on come in my room like the roaches up in yo house be crawling all over the walls. Dirty ass." I shook my head at him.

Joe doesn't like when people comes over unless they're Mrs. Janie, that come over every two months to check on me, so he's never been in my house. Never seen my room.

As for me, I've been inside his house multiple times.

"That was before Shelia got the whole apartment bombed why you always bringing that up?"

"Cause you called me dirty." I pushed him.

"Well I'm sorry."

When we got to the park we were heading to, Royal stopped in his tracks and just started to stare, "Ro....Ro....Earth too Royalty is he in there?" I waved in his face.

He just moved my hand. It was like he was in a trance.

He doesn't stop and look at me like that.
Girl

I followed the sight of the Basketball courts. Nothing but boys in their sweaty gym shorts, boxers exposed, and shirtless. These Boys had abs and some were bird chested, some had waves, others had corn rolls that were covered by a wave cap. Or as black people call them Du-Rags. Mostly both though.

But then on the bleachers, McKenna Yasana was sitting, he never told me he liked her.

"You wanna go over there?" I asked him as I rubbed my ear, "What am I saying we gone have to go there. The Skate Park is on the same side. Come on," pulling him with me I made sure we walked through the courts and not around them like I usually would.

I wanted to see how'd he act with McKenna. If it'd be different from the way he looked at me, and talked to me.

But I didn't know Royal was popular it seemed.