SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane

TWELVE| THE OPPS

April 9, 2015
~

With tear stains on her cheeks, her eyes focused on the ground as she sat against his door, with her head between her knees waiting on him to show up. After Shelia denied her entry claiming her to be a bad influence it was clear that she was back on drugs, so she decided not to go there with her.

Instead she took that door slam to the face and decided to just wait for him, after all it was the least she could do for starting the argument in the first place.

It going on midnight she didn't even know if he was even gonna come home, she was more comfortable on his door then at her house so she thought waiting wouldn't hurting any less, but the footsteps she thought was him never were. She felt her hopes grow and depress every time a neighbor on his floor weren't him.

She'd stopped waiting and fell asleep with out knowing.

When he finally approached stopping abruptly when he seen her figure in a long shirt, gym shorts, and long socks covering her feet with her fuzzy slippers he'd gotten her, he sighed his head tilting back slightly before he approached her body.

Squadding down he shook her witnessing her small chinky eyes open to him. Reaching her arms up, he chuckled picking her up as her arms and legs wrapped around his frame effortlessly and her head rested on his shoulder.

He used his key to open the door, seeing Shelia lazily getting up from the couch like she didn't have her own room, "Ion want that hoe in here." She grunted sitting up pulling her robe back over her leg.

Ro ignored her causing her to throw a bottle of vodka at his head, hitting the wall. Milan jumped in her sleep waking up as he stopped in his steps, turning around to look at his adopted mother, "Go back to sleep." He glanced at her in distasted, "You look dusty go put on some clothes."

"AND YOU LOOK LIKE YO DAMN DADDY!" She throw in his face before bitterly laughing, "If you had a damn daddy."

Taking the insult, he walked to the back where his room sat in wait. Opening the door, he walked in and closed the door before he laid Milan in the bed, before he started to get comfortable himself.

Mi yawned sitting back watching him, seeing the little scratch marks on his back and a hickey that laid on his shoulder, she chuckled lightly to her self at her best friend. He turned around and mugged her, "Don't look at me."

"I can look at you whore." She through a pillow at him, "I built that."

He scoffed, "I built this baby." Slapping his stomach she laughed at him, "What you doing here anyway?"

"You still mad at me?"

"I was never mad at you," he clarified. "You just had me fucked up." He got in the bed next to her turning the tv on, it automatically playing the movie Skin. He decided to leave it.

"Well i'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it." She apologized once again, "I was just angry but you didn't deserve it being reciprocated on you."

"Look at you using big words." He nudged her. She laughed a bit before shrugging, "Do you forgive me Royal? Please say yes cause, I can't live with myself knowing you hate me-"

"I will never hate you, it ain't never gone get that deep between us you hear me?" He pulled her closer to him, "I love you more than life, I could never hate you." Wiping a stray tear from her eye he kissed her forehead. "You remember what I told you when yo momma went to jail?"

"You said, you'd never leave me." And then you left but whatever, she thought.

"And I won't. You gone always have me. Understand?" Feeling overwhelmed she nodded, but knowing him he always wanted an open response, "You understand?"