FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy

Caution this part contains: Acts of Gun Violence and B&A
**

**
TEN| Livin  THE Normal

November 3, 2014
~
//Milan\\

The death of Fitz came as a shock to all of us. Mostly because he was close to us and not just some random boy off the street. I got the call from Ro, Ro got the call from Redd, and Redd got the call from Damien mom.

Now its the aftermath and nobody knows whose the perp. Who could've wanted to kill Damien, he was cool with everybody.

But then again people sometimes just die for no reason at all.

"Yo get yo head in the game." Rylo nudged me in my shoulder as he got his gun ready. I didn't even feel right about this, my stomach was turning and I was nervous as fuck.

The shit didn't make any sense. I pushed the thoughts I had to the back of my mind as I cleaned off my gun before looking at Rylo saying, "Im good."

My stomach is feeling stuck in my ass, no funny shit.

I wonder what the fuck I would be doin right now if my life was slightly normal.

Probably be sleepin in a comfortable bed with no dumbass voice in my head—

Shut the fuck up, "You ready?" I heard him ask me, I nodded not really ready.

It was four of us in the car, him, me, Fo, and Silas.

Silas was new at this like me but Gane thought it'd be good to show his rivals what the fuck was up. He was playing with fire now ever since, he says Chiefs boys are getting picked one by one we needed to start expanding our horizons.

That means taking territories from other sets.

That means war.

"Are you sure?" Fo asked me as if he was my big brother or something, "No anxiety attacks, on no nut shit, nothing?" He asked with my mask in his hand.

I took my mask and put it on, "Im perfectly fine."

"Good cause we don't have no time for you to be getting cold feet." Silas hissed at me, "Its already bad that you a girl." I heard him mumble.

"The fuck that suppose to mean?" I asked offended, "I forsure beat yo ass like a nigga, weird ass sexist ass bastard, you niggas disgust me."

"Yo it's not even that deep-"

"It is to mean the fuck? I got rights too just like the next nigga."

"You done?" Rylo asked looking at me irritated. I shrugged.

"We only here for two things." He said opening the door and looking back at Silas, "Don't fuck up." Rylo got out the car.

I mumbled a small prayer before I got the car with them. Being the last person behind like always I watched them.

Just get the money.

Just get the money.

"GIVE ME ALL YO FUCKING MONEY MOTHER FUCKER!" Silas dumb ass yelled before I even entered the fuckin door. His gun was raised at the man just how Rylo's were. I felt like a hypocrite.

Let some nut shit go down like this at Papi store, its over.

"What money we have no mone-"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE MOTHERFUCKER! OPEN THE CASH REGISTER! OPEN THE DAMN REGISTER NOW!" Rylo yelled. The man frantically opened the shit, you can tell bro was scared for his life. Guns pointed at him, all that he's ever worked for in life is being fucked with.