SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies

ELEVEN| In Horizon

January 1, 2015
~
//Milan\\

"I don't know what about one of them cupcakes." I shrugged talking Mrs. Jackson getting something for Jonae. Happy New Years coming from Juvie.

Anyways since she got me this bracelet I wanted to at least get her something. So whats better then something sweet?

"Ight now." She turned around, I smiled during the process, taking it from her when it was done going to Jonae. Since my court date I was moved to a different cell so I couldn't really talk to her until, breakfast, lunch, the times we go outside, and when the little times we see each other walking past each other.

Walking outside I seen her sitting by her self. Putting my hands behind my back I walked up her with a nonchalant look. "Wussup Shorty." I teased her. She looked up at me and smiled, "Aye what it do."

"Happy Birthday." I laughed giving her the cupcake sitting across from her.

"Thank you." She started to unwrap it as I pulled my hair back.

"You get any visits?" She shook her head.

"Same shit." She shrugged with a smile, "My granny called me though, she said if she could come she would, she just don't want to see me like this." She said with an eye roll, "She just feel guilty cause she the one who brought me back to him." Her voice choked up before she cleared her throat.

"I'm not good on my birthdays either." My hand landed on her knee, "You don't have to talk about it if it get you emotional. You suppose to be happy girl."

"Are you?" She asked me slyly with a smirk, I tilted my head the opposite way hers was, "When I'm around happy people." With a smile we began to laugh before she shook her head.

"You make me happy." She grabbed my hand grabbing my hand. I shook my head at her laughing, "You gooood." I giggled out, she laughed her head tilting back, "Whatever bitch."

"Lemme have some." I took some her cupcake, "happy new year."

"Happy new year Bae." Whateverrr—

~
//Cakes\\
~

"CAKES! CAKES WHERE YOU AT BITCH!" I heard Sammy in the back as my head fell over the toilet seat as my forehead sweated excessively.

Ian never felt this way in my life, "CAMILLA BRANDII WITH TWO I'S JONES WHERE YOU AT BITCH!" She again before she began banging on the door.

"Sammy get yo ratchet ass off my damn door!" I yelled at her before I started to throw up again.

"Whats wrong with you bitch?" She asked me, I rolled my eyes and flushed the toilet falling to the side wiping my forehead.

Whats wrong with me?

"Come out, I got the opportunity of a life time!" She dragged on. "Another scam, no Sam, I'm cool."

"Come on, we gotta talk about it."

"Leave me be for a hot second shit, let me come out. Stop rushing me bitch." I told her getting up looking up at myself in the mirror. I cut on the water and proceeded to do my entire morning routine over.