TWO~ Toxic Parents

ONE| Innocent Mind

June 18, 2003
~

Michael was happy that he had to do a trip to New York, so he could see his little girl

Michael was happy that he had to do a trip to New York, so he could see his little girl. He's been so occupied with work, his family, and this undeniable target he had on his back that time with Mi slipped his mind.

He felt like the feds was closing in on him, so he kept everything DL, including her.

Walking up to Marilyn door he seen how tired she looked and looked at her in disgust, "The fuck happening to you Mary?" He let him self in the raggedy apartment Marilyn made sure to keep every bill paid on.

"Don't worry about it. You sure wasn't caring about your daughter for the last 6 months-"

"Don't give me that bullshit, I'm here now."

"But that don't matter! Stupid ass!" She slapped him upside his head, he smacked his lips.

"Keep yo hands to yo self." He hated how short her temper was and how she always felt the need to "put him in his place" as people would say.

She wasn't his girl, just his secret Baby momma.

Nobody in Cali knew about them. Well they knew about them, but not that they were continuing to contact. The last time Marilyn and Michael were seen in public together was the day Marilyn told him she was living back to New York after she did some bogus ass shit.

He followed her and eventually Milan was here.

"Man you always on some bullshit."

"You're the one on bullshit actin Hollywood over yo daughter like yo ass don't stank!" She slapped him, "You going to acknowledge my fucking daughter Michael!" She continued to hit him.

Just then they heard a whine come from the hallway and stopped all movements looking at Milan who held onto her brown bear Ruby J got her last year on her birthday.

The little girl with the loose curls all over her head looked just like her father and it became unbearable to deny her as his child every day that went by.

Ruby never bought her grandchildren anything, but Rome and Milan. Mostly because she felt like they needed it the most. Their mothers all relied on Niggas after all. And Ruby felt thats where she messed up as a mother.

All her daughters left her for men and got fucked over in the end.

The only one who was successfully married was Jen, but even that ain't a real marriage.