SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways

FIFTEEN| Trial and Error

December 31, 2015
~
//Sammy\\
~

"You bitches ready to go or what?!" Cakes popped in the room where me and Fiona were doing our make up in.

Fiona cheesed and got hype, "Bitch you already know I'm up in there bitch. Finna find me a real fucking Nigga for new years you hear me." I laughed as she did a light twerk.

"Bitch you might as well save yo pussy for Patric—

She cut me off with a sarcastic scoff, "Patty ain't got nothing on me being single baby."

"Oh wowwww." I laughed, "I thought you was actually fucking with him this time."

"You know what though," she started saying, "Patric ain't bout shit for real."

"Why you say that?" I was curious, Fi usually told me everything but she made me miss a episode.

"Girl he told me he was embarrassed by me."

"What?!" Me and Cam yelled in unison.

"Yes. His white ass said I embarrassed him." She rolled her eyes, "it's not my fault my ass big and I look like a sophisticated prostitute—

"An escort?"
Which she is —

"Exactly Sammy thank you." She smiled sarcastically, "and basically he told me he was embarrassed because his co workers knew of me."

"What you worked with one or some?" Cam asked. Fiona shrugged, "he's married so I guess all that other shit don't matter."

I was so dead, but I could tell his statement fucked with my girl head on some real shit. Fiona act like she love to fuck, but truth be told when she not being cared for like she wants to be; the bitch feels degraded whole heartedly— I mean I should know.

"Well fuck Patric he can be embarrassed all he wants. He don't even know he missing out on a bad bitch." I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Ian worried about him anyway." Fi laughed, "ima just miss the money for real. Nigga was paying for my Jamaica clothes." She pouted.

She play too much. I wish I had her charisma for dumb shit.

Fi done been through everything under the sun, and got with Gane at a young ass age, the fact she can still live in her body is crazy— I'm hanging on to a thread everytime I think about the shit that happened to mine and look at me now—

Going to the new years party.
A piece of me didn't want too but the rest of me said fuck James and Kain and just do me.

It'd be the first real shit where I can just kick back— a party that's not at the crib too so I mean I was on edge but then again I'm Sammy—
I can't let that shit hang over my head like a dusty ass cloud.

Cakes drove to Manhattan to this club and her sister Nia was tagging along. Nia don't be around cause she slick just like Toya and me and her don't mix when I get liquor in my system—
It's her mouth— it's reckless.

But tonight was gonna be different cause I was gone be doing me. Even though it was a opening party for the club and the event was for Gane, I wasn't even about to be on that hype shit.