EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I

FIFTEEN| Trial and Error

~

"Look at them," Tony tapped his partner as they sat in a UC car. "Just walking around like their untouchable."

"I'm starting to think this is an obsession." Marvin laughed amused. "Why we sitting here and not grabbing them guys up?"

Tony smacked his lips finally breaking eye contact from the group of guys for the first time in twenty minutes, "We don't have the right probable cause right now."

"So why we here?"

"These guys meet at this house everyweek on the same day." He stated for a matter of fact, "I think this could be a stash house or something."

"Righhtttt." Marvin scoffed, "That's obviously a one way in one way out type of spot Tony—"

"These kids are smarter then they look." He laughed putting his attention back on the group. "Just wait until we see a big player."

"A big player." Marvin couldn't take his new partner serious. The whole reason he was stuck with the guy was because of his obsession with this certain case and now he was just being pulled into it.

Before he could even blink Tony started the car again saying, "Bingo."

Marvin turned to him in confusion, "Bingo to what?"

"Rylen Smith." Tony was happy as he cruised after the boys once they'd pulled off. He didn't see the guy in the passenger seat, but you couldn't miss the face tatted felon.

Getting out the area to the supposed "Stash house" Marvin threw on the lights giving the guys the warning to start pulling over, which they smartly complied to without any trouble.

"Stay calm Tony." Marvin tried to get through before Tony got out the car. Rylen watched the base head get out the car in annoyance. He told G to put the Glock up in the compartment and to put his hands on the dash board for Tony to see.

He didn't need his friend getting shot up in his whip.

Turning his head when the knocks came down on his window, he rolled it down with a smile, "How can we help you officers?"

"Let me see your license and registration." Tony asked plainly and boldly looking all in Rylen car looking for probable cause.

He seen none.

Ry nodded, "Ight just don't shoot me while I reach over." He was being funny but serious at the same time as he went inside his glove to grab his shit.

"I'm surprised you got this type of car," Tony said with a smile, "You must be one of them new SoundCloud rappers my nephew been talking about."

Rylen laughed at him, "I might be. Them niggas get dough."

"Yeah I'll be right back." Tony wasn't gone take long at all, all he did was go back and told Marvin to get out the car and follow his lead.

That he was only gonna ask them questions now that he noticed G was in the car too.

"Step outta take the key out the ignition and step out the car for me please?"