THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep

Caution: this part contains
Minor Child Abuse
**

**
SEVEN | Back on

July 18, 2013
~
//Milan\\
~

I rushed getting ready so Joe wouldn't come in and see me

I rushed getting ready so Joe wouldn't come in and see me. Unlike any other summer day, he was actually here.

Putting on my big sweater I finished putting on my shoes when I heard knocks coming from my window, it was Ro telling me that it was time to go downstairs.

I nodded at him then waved him off and finished grabbing my Carmax, running out my room and down the hall.

"And where the fuck you going?" I heard him ask me. I cursed to my self and turned around seeing him looking at me from the couch.

Breathing slowly so I wouldn't stutter, I rubbed my ear gaining that same irritating twitch feeling, "I-Im going to the bodega with Ro

Breathing slowly so I wouldn't stutter, I rubbed my ear gaining that same irritating twitch feeling, "I-Im going to the bodega with Ro."

"With Ro?" He stood up. I gulped and nodded, He chuckled, "You think i'm stupid?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "N-no."

"Because if you think you just gone keep on going with that little nigga everywhere you got me fucked up." He walked closer to me.

"Its not like that-" I shook my head and he smiled chuckling.

"No?"

"No." I shook my head looking down when he was right in my face, he lifted it up with his index finger causing me to shiver,

"You wouldn't lie to me right baby doll?" He began to fix the fly aways from my face.

I didn't feel like doing my hair.

Oh, bitch when do you.

I shook my head feeling tears surface my eyes but I wouldn't dare let them fall, "You don't know how to speak? What I say about that shit!" He yelled causing me to flinch mad hard and the tears to fall.