SEVEN~ Time before 8:00

Caution: this part contains
Acts of Child abuse and gun violence
**

**
TWO| Ready to Play

April 4, 2010
~

Milan rushed as she put on her long sleeve white shirt and Khaki pants, before she got up off the floor and continued to get herself ready for school, as quick as she could with her aching body.

She came in the house later then she was suppose to and that only resulted to her getting her ass beat, but the belts buckle hit her shoulder. And that hurt the most, "GET OUT THE HOUSE! NOW!" He yelled at her busting in her room, she flinched hard hitting her head since she was under her bed grabbing her shoes. "Ion need the school calling my phone or coming up here no more."

"I'm trying, nobody told you to hit me last night-" He kicked her side causing her to wince and hold it in pain,

"You ain't getting no lunch money, get the fuck out now." He said calmly as she continued to lay there, trying not to cry.

She breathed in and out before she sat up and put on the sneakers Kengi had bought her secretly.

She couldn't just stop talking to Kengi. He was her only friend in the building that could get her out of trouble with the parents after she beat their kids' asses. He was like her only father figure that wasn't gone. Or Joe.

Kengi was replacing the image of Michael. Slowly but surely even though she barely remember what he looked like taken its been five years since she's seen him.

Grabbing her bag she ran out the house and on her way to the bus stop. She seen guys in their puff jackets and men coming up to them talking before they left almost immediately after.

She didn't say anything so she just looked down before the bus started to come and she looked up. A face that flashed before her, she stood up, "ROME!?" She yelled before she ran across the street to see if that was really him.

What was he doing all the way over here?

La'Romeo continued to serve as his big Homie, Kyrie tapped him, pointing to the little girl with her hair all over the place came running over, Rome groaned, "Lani what the hell you doing around here?" He pulled her over to the side, "I should ask you the same Rome-"

"Yo stop calling me that. My name Ghost-"

"Yeah whatever, tell me why you over here?" She squinted her eyes at him putting her hands on her hips, "Ruby know you over here?"

"Joe know you missed yo bus and finna be late for school?" He asked making her shut up. "Come on." He pulled her the way to where her school was. He didn't like the fact that she was actually finna ride the bus alone. Especially with how weird people were.

She could get stolen.

"Where we going?" She asked hissing when he pushed her shoulder.

He smirked, "I'm taking you to fucking school, Lani. Where else would I take you?"

"I was hoping with you?"

"No." He shut that down. They began talking amongst each other as he took her to school. When they got there it was 9:20am since they stopped to eat at McDonald's.

He stopped walking and stood in front of her, "You got money?" He asked her.

She shook her head, "Joe said I didn't earn it." She told him. He shook his head pulling out a wad of money, "Here go five. Don't spend it all at one time ight. Love you." They hugged. Once they pulled away she asked, "Can you pick me up after school?"