TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N

FIVE| SAil Out

April 15, 2013
~
//Milan\\

I looked at myself in the mirror and tilted my head to the side. For the past 22 days this place has became a place of pure.....peace I guess.

R.A.N is a group home for girls from 12-17 who are runaways. Basically, Dr. Sherman is a house mother to seven teenagers who hate their houses.

Its still like a prison though since the whole day goes by a schedule Dr. Sherman has created.

Breakfast at 8, school work between 8:30 -10, break for 15 minutes of anything, back to school work for another hour or two to 12pm. Then lunch after 30 minute break, talk circle, then we can do what ever we want.

Except leave.

Harsh, yeah I know.

Its like a boarding school for misbehaved girls. Seven to be exact.

The girls are cool. All except three, Shauna, Chanel, and Flavour.

Curshauna is the ring leader, she's fifteen with a bad ass attitude. Me and her tend to bump heads since Im one thats not going to let her punk on me and the fact she from Nine Trey and im from AB. I honestly have no beef with her but she got some with me obviously she just aggravating as hell.

Chanel is the one that agrees with everything Curshana says, like shes right up her ass about everything. Laughs when shit aint funny, and shes a bully as well. I fought her my second week here which extended my time from April 23 to May 3rd. That bitch 14.

Flavour is a follower period, but of course she's an immature 13 year old bitch. She remind me too much of Asia, one of Valerae's hush puppies—

"Youre not fat, why you keep looking at yoself like that?" A girl named Unique that I met in here asked.

She was my age, cool as fuck She was here because she ran away from her mom and was avoiding camp for three months. She has a personality that just makes you wonder what tabs shes done in the past.

I pulled down my shirt and looked at her, "I tell you, you cant tell Sherman." I said looking at her.

She fake zipped up her lips. I walked to the bed that she was sitting on and sat down as well, "I've been missing my periods." I lowly whispered just in case some one was eves dropping.

I had to tell someone it aint like Dr. Sherman let us use phones or anything. I always wondered what Ro was getting into while I was gone and what type of money I was missing out on. Unique was purely like my entertainment and Diary here.

Her mouth dropped, "What?"

"Yeah. I've been throwing up for forever, I think— I think im pregnant Nique." I sighed, wanting to cry. "What am I gonna do?"

She popped up saying, "I used to know this one girl in my group home that was pregnant not too long ago. Her momma had took her, but when I ran away and seen her on the streets she didn't look pregnant anymore—" she explained pacing slowly with this thinking face on display.

I scrunched my face up offended, "Im not getting an abortion the hell?!" I whisper-yelled off of instinct, "Dont even know if I am, and you already saying kill it. What heart do you have?"

She shrugged, "I thought I was helping."

"Well you wasnt." I got up again, going to the mirror pulling my shirt up, "Im pregnant." I rubbed my stomach. "Maybe."

Hopefully the fuck not.

"Can I touch it—"

"Don't you want me to abort it?" I rose my eyebrows at her.