FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all

Caution this part contains: Minor acts of Child abuse
(Even though all types of child abuse is extreme....ifykyk)
**

**
NINE| Summer '14

June 18, 2014
~
//Milan\\

"You straight right? You don't need me to swing by? You know I will it ain't nothin-" I cut this boy named Billy off. He was always on me ever since I sold his homebody some tens at a party.

He ended up driving me and Ro home since Ro was cross faded, I ended up going from his fire escape to my window at 3 in the morning without being caught by Joe.

That was when I knew, I couldn't do that shit again.

I scoffed and put my back pack on, "Yo keep it pushin Billy I told you I wasn't interested." I got my money trying to get away from this nigga. Ima stop sellin to him, he don't know the word no for shit.

Beat his ass.

I just might, "Yo Snap I'm telling you I'm better then that nigga Rush, word to my dead yo. I can buy you anything you want, be anything you need-"

"And why are tellin me this shit fa. I. DON'T. WANT. YOU! So get yo ass away from me, and if I see you even coming to speak to me AGAIN, you gone meet my bestfriend ight! LEMME ALONE!"

"Yo Mi,"

"WHAT!" I turned around to see this nigga Royal holding his head up with tissue and blood rollin down the side of his nose. My face went from mad to what the fuck so fast, "Putain qui t'a fait ça?"

"You know I dont speak that," He laughed creating a bubble, I turned my face up at him.

"Can you help me-oh shit," Blood dripped out his nose again.

Since we were at the park I grabbed his arm and took him into the girls bathroom.

I don't care how it looks.

"So what the fuck happened?"

~

"TELL ME WHO THE FUCK DID IT!! WHOSE THE BITCH!" I yelled furious after hearing the story and cleaning his nose.

He smacked his lips, "Can you calm down it aint that serious, just chill ma, its over-"

"It ain't ever over! Who the bitch that fucked you and had a nigga! That's who needs a broken fucking nose the fuck, sheon know who she just fucked with!"

"Look you causing a scene-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

"You too pretty to be actin this crazy-"

"Oh so im crazy for wantin to fight for you-" weird ass bitch.

"You actin crazy cause you blowin it outta reach. Look there's the ice cream truck let's get some ice cream-"

"I DON'T WANT ICE CREAM!"

"Then what you want? Violence ain't the answer-"