FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban

Caution this part contains: Minir acts of Battery and Assault
**

**
TEN| Living THE Normal

September 15, 2014
~
//Milan\\

When I woke up nigga, I felt sick

BWAHHHHHHH, "Cakes she woke now!" Sammy yelled laughing at me as I throw up in the trash can that was next to my bed surprisingly.

"Now tell me why you like this again?" She walked into the room. I was too busy tryin to stop cause when I start..it's hard to stop.

"Damn, yo what all you take?" Fiona asked walking in, "and eat?"

I mugged them all and rolled my eyes while I wiped the corners of my mouth, "Y'all annoying."

"Lil girl,"

"I told y'all I was going to the game wit Royal. Royal wanted us to go to party so we went, like I told Sammy-"

"Hol up child, you didnt tell me shit about you coming in around booty call hours wit yo hot ass." She laughed, "Ron left like 2 hours ago."

I smacked my lips, "I didn't do shit wit him wit yo dumb ass."

"Whats them hickies on yo neck?" Cakes folded her arms.

The fuck? I ran to the mirror and seen what she was talking about and felt dumb as fuck.

Damn, "Ion know." I shrugged almost innocently.

"You'on know?" They all doubted me.

"Ion know," I shrugged once again, "but I do know that was it, except when you let him sleep here with me..." I lead on, they all was still lowkey grillin me. I get it though, Im fourteen bringing a nigga in the house.

Well a nigga thats not Royal that is and even Sammy don't do shit like that.

With niggas- but I mean- that's not different.

Fuck.

Whatever-

I sat down on the bed and rubbed my neck before I huffed feeling bad. Whores, "Im sorry for going out so late and not tellin you thats my fault.... And for making Ron spend the night that was my fault too but-we did not do nothing but sleep." I told her truthfully.

Fiona was looking like she didn't real life believe me and Cakes and Sammy held the same expression. Then Sammy looked at Fiona as she huffed before they high fived each other, "Thats five dollars I told you." Sam pointed her finger at her laughing as Fiona rolled her eyes giving her the money.